Reppin
NULL
Speaking from experience?

tumblr_m72jzzDyNa1qle4y3.gif

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
she bad .....but....

Maybe it's cause I have some kind of insecurity issues, but i couldn't ever be in a serious relationship with an attractive woman like that cause everytime she left the house every dude in the city would be tryna get at her.

how do u dudes with dime wifeys sleep at night? I prefer not being paranoid and worried all the time.

Dimes are strictly smash and pass, average looking hoes get wifed cause theres less n1ggas u gotta worry about stealing them from u

:manny:

Mo Better Blues (Ugly Women) - YouTube

Stop lowering your standards so much bro. If you want to wife an attractive chick, just fight hard and you'll eventually get her. Don't get an uglier bytch because it sounds like you want the easy way to wife. Maybe you don't got enough confidence or something.

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps
I know that p*ssy amazing though. :wow:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I means she fine and all but what makes her different from any of these other instagram/tumblr hoes to the point where you wanna impregnate her?:manny:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I means she fine and all but what makes her different from any of these other instagram/tumblr hoes to the point where you wanna impregnate her?:manny:

Probably cause of the light skin and makeup. Lol.