I'm Overweight and My Boyfriend's Not. Big Freaking Deal

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
He needs to hit her with the "how can you love me if your heart ain't healthy babe?"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Conan o.brien looking creepass has severe issues. He has too. I mean damn, I wont drive 30minutes to pipe a broad sometimes, and this guy is flying 5000 miles too? He might have baby dyck. Therefore he feels her weight makes up for the lack of inches on his dyck.

And I still cant cosign online dating/meeting online. Something about it is too unnatural for me.

Granted, meeting a bytch you met online just to excavate the puss, is cool. But don't wife it.
:smugdraper:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
She's on YT and they have tons of videos of them together on there. I think they are cute and I am happy they found love :smile:

How can me and you find love though? :lawd: :ohlawd: :lawd: :ohlawd:

lJRQxO1.jpg

I'm dying over here :laff: :laff:

:wtf: fat ass stank bytch

Hoe would run through all my toilet tissue in 2 days:dwillhuh:

I bet her fat ass don't even get periods
Stank ass hoe

She ain't even got enough arm length to wipe her ass properly

Bet her shyt stains longer than her resume

Fat ass hoe

Big chin bytch

Brutal. Why u change your avi breh?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:manny: i have a theory that in the closet gay men date women the general public might not view as attractive because their attraction is with men, so they dont care what their woman looks like

which is really weird, because gay men acknowledge beautiful women, but date women that others might not view as beautiful

on top of that, bigger women tend to be insecure, so they are easier for gay men to get because that woman might ignore the signs and just be happy she is with someone others may view as good looking

anyway, yes i think he's gay. just from seeing the first pic. i'd have to watch the videos to be sure

edit: just watched a video with him in it, not getting a gay vibe, but something about him doesnt sit right with me. good for them and good luck

he could be a chubby chaser. i don't understand that particular fetish. you'd be surprise at the dudes that pefer not only "chubby" but OBESE women. :snoop:
many of them are average to above average looking. :wtf: i don't get it.
maybe because i place such a high emphasis on sexual attraction. :gag:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Hopefully for a very long time. :smile: Just cus she is fat doesn't mean she isn't worthy of love.

That big bytch gonna get diabeetussssss :diabeetus: and have her foot amputated. You're nice, however when it comes to fat people we need to be a lot more harsh with them, I'd say like 95% of them are like that because of glutinous and greedy behavior. So, basically fukk them and their drive for acceptance, they are a plight on society and he's gonna end up leaving her for a dude.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
That big bytch gonna get diabeetussssss :diabeetus: and have her foot amputated. You're nice, however when it comes to fat people we need to be a lot more harsh with them, I'd say like 95% of them are like that because of glutinous and greedy behavior. So, basically fukk them and their drive for acceptance, they are a plight on society and he's gonna end up leaving her for a dude.
:dead: at that similie.... the camel one you stayed posting used to have me :laff: too....