I'm old so forgive me for being late but this song is fukking hilarious. Funniest shyt I done heard all week!

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
😻 😻 😻
6sJOLvm.gif

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Can't front i had this dumb shyt on repeat :russ:its catchy as hell

Goddamn India was looking good in that video :whoo: .

@Travellin' Man Can u identify that red bone @ 32 sec mark :noah:

Bruh, once you listen to that shyt once, it's one of those songs you have to listen to again and again :pachaha:

NLE managed to make something catchy and funny with this shyt. And the video is right on point too.

Won't she?! :ohlawd:You need to check out the thread me and @Realm-Breaker made for her right here in TLR:

I don't know who she is:whew:, but I was just about to ask @Realm-Breaker because if anybody knows, I know he does :myman::blessed:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
Can't front i had this dumb shyt on repeat :russ:its catchy as hell

Goddamn India was looking good in that video :whoo: .

@Travellin' Man Can u identify that red bone @ 32 sec mark :noah:

Bruh, once you listen to that shyt once, it's one of those songs you have to listen to again and again :pachaha:

NLE managed to make something catchy and funny with this shyt. And the video is right on point too.

Won't she?! :ohlawd:You need to check out the thread me and @Realm-Breaker made for her right here in TLR:

I don't know who she is:whew:, but I was just about to ask @Realm-Breaker because if anybody knows, I know he does :myman::blessed:
I'm still looking but i can't find her so far! 😸

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps

Crystal westbrook always been since India since got tatted up and had the skinny bbl. But man oh man she she still one fine Muth@fukka. You're right she need to be in more videos 😆