• Total voters

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
How did this start? Coli lore :ohhh:

Im not much of a Historian...but i think that is that Napoleon dude and him Being a Musty Arab(Or Indian, who knows) was the go-to most used insult on him.....that and its like 8 people using that screen name on some i am legion shyt

Then i guess he switched up his names and posting style...nikkas still be on his neck tho
it started by him posting pics. He posted a pic of a hairy dirty looking forearm. And it definitely looked indian :hubie:

There was also pics of someone sucking a banana that was supposed to be him. Not making that up lol

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He admitted he wasn't black but had black family in the Caribbean.
That too. He said he wasnt black a long time ago like 2012 or something.

Hes been grilled on it many times. He juelz and says something like he didnt want to reveal his true identity blah blah.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
it started by him posting pics. He posted a pic of a hairy dirty looking forearm. And it definitely looked indian :hubie:

There was also pics of someone sucking a banana that was supposed to be him. Not making that up lol
Wow :mjlol:

This dude really Indian, why the fukk would he post this if he was tryna keep his identity a secret :laff:

2qtKdkO.jpg

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If Napoleon wasn’t such a shythead

he’d have our respect like @Sukairain
no way thats a real person. Look how many posts he has. And consider that the vast majority are him posting tweets that have a political nature to them.

Like who the fukk is THAT interested in politics :aicmon:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
it reminds me of

to be honest, though I think he is black but like an MSNBC type black :yeshrug: way too pro government and pro-establishment.
I remember a mod said his IP is in Atlanta. if he said new jersey I would think he is an Indian
could be using a VPN though :jbhmm:

He admitted he wasn't black but had black family in the Caribbean.

:ohhh: he's white then?

Edit just saw the pic :mjlol: