I'm not going to have any kids whatsoever unless I am a millionaire+

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
If you want to be stressed, have responsibilities, be tied down, can't travel to exotic places, can't get up and go

Then have kids

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Except for the responsibilities and tied down parts, that's exactly why I feel having kids ain't worth it.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
believe me i live in silicon valley and there people still struggling making $300,000 a year and it's only one reason.. OVER SPENDING And PEOPLE TRYING TO OUT DUE EACH OTHER... THAT'S MAJORITY OF CALIFORNIANS FOR U..

If one person has a $400,000.00 home , the next person must get the $400,000.01 home. it's sad..

I'm making a ok living, but i still don't want any kids and i for damn sure don't want to get married unless there's a time machine to go back to the 1940's and 50's when black men/ black women cared more about each other than care about what can the next person do for me and my needs.

I like how don cheadle handle his life.. he has kids with his girlfriend of twenty years and they both just lived together without marriage... that's how i like it and that's how i would like to do it.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Umm no. both my parents are doctors and make 200k a year EACH and we still struggle a bit.

:mindblown:

Your parents need money management classes breh... $400,000 a year is more then enough to have a stable lifestyle even in expensive ass NY/NJ.

People have great childhoods on much less.

400 racks a year down south :ohlawd: live like the royal family.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
all the people that are my age and have kids have no lives and basically do nothing but work and hang out at home with the kid. if i had a kid right now id feel like my life was basically over

BUT do you really want to get old and regret not having a family? shyt is a toss up to me

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I've definitely toyed with the idea of getting a vasectomy, but it's gonna have to be condoms until I'm pulling in crazy money that can pay for things like a nanny and a good house in a good neighborhood.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't make $100K and my family is doing great. I have a 2 year old daughter and my wife is a HS teacher. My daughter is very happy, has more than enough of everything and we aren't struggling because of her. Even if we were struggling i wouldn't trade my daughter for anything...we're having a ball.
:beli: at ya'll silly asses talmbout kids ruining ya'll lives like ya'll lame asses even have lives...stop lyin'.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Call me selfish but I will not go through the stress of trying to sacrifice quality of living and not be able to afford anything for my future family. The kids deserve to have any of their school, activities, college tuition, and desired materials paid for without me stressing over how much will i have left over. I basically don't want to have kids unless I am able to provide my family anything they want of their desires. I want them to have the best and luxurious quality of life as possible.I'm not about to give them that average middle class life for them.'

I need get black women to read this but i do agree with the premise but millionaire is a little bit too much.

I will say if I'm comfortable enough....

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Children aren't for everyone but if you are in your twenties (especially early twenties) I don't take your opinion/thoughts seriously, you are suppose to be selfish at this time in life, its the stage of life where you have fun and explore and try to understand ones self. Everything changes as we get older, continuing to be selfish becomes boring, life throughout the generations has not changed as much as people would like to think. There's a reason only 20% of people are childless (and 10-15 percent of the population experience infertility)

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
believe me i live in silicon valley and there people still struggling making $300,000 a year and it's only one reason.. OVER SPENDING And PEOPLE TRYING TO OUT DUE EACH OTHER... THAT'S MAJORITY OF CALIFORNIANS FOR U..

If one person has a $400,000.00 home , the next person must get the $400,000.01 home. it's sad..

I'm making a ok living, but i still don't want any kids and i for damn sure don't want to get married unless there's a time machine to go back to the 1940's and 50's when black men/ black women cared more about each other than care about what can the next person do for me and my needs.

I like how don cheadle handle his life.. he has kids with his girlfriend of twenty years and they both just lived together without marriage... that's how i like it and that's how i would like to do it.
My boy just texted me this morning...his wife threatened him with a divorce after he decided to offload their Florida vacation condo because he can no longer afford it.

get married breh's
:wow:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mindblown: