I'm more excited about Next gen consoles to play current gen games PS5/Xbox

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
most of them are rn...besides just being on pc... gamepass, cloud gaming in general...the line is going to be blurry as shyt for a while
Halo getting setback was a blow for sure but between ac,cyberpunk,2k,cod,madden most gamers are set for the winter season. The medium release definitely got put back because November is just too stacked. Y’all can start shifting on Xbox for no games around March April

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And have been since SSD's and quicker loading times have been talked about since last year, now with some games either getting "boosted" or "enhanced" I more hype than ever to finish off a massive backlog of games that will take advantage of the new hardware.

I'm not hype for a single new next gen game in Nov (Miles being the only one I'm even mildly interested in) But everything else from Cyberpunk, to Assassins' creed, to yakuza, fuser, Sakuna, Zelda, Fenyx, and a probably a half dozen more games are what I'm hype for.

This is the 1st next gen system launch where I'm more excited to play current gen for the next couple months or so rather than next gen.
:wow::wow: