I'm Malcom X.. I'm 2pac: Saigon Addresses Rick Ross & Other Rapper Issues!

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:heh:

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhLEOM0CN1bMx876n8]Video: I'm Malcom X.. I'm 2pac: Saigon Addresses Rick Ross & Other Rapper Issues![/ame]

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
By now we all know Sai is full of shyt...still:

Really, Sai :aicmon:

Last edited by a moderator:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
how is the reporter fake? she wrote what he said

that said the headline focusing on rick ross is tabloid-ish

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how is the reporter fake? she wrote what he said

that said the headline focusing on rick ross is tabloid-ish

The original snippet only focused on Ross as if Saigon was just taking shots. But Sai was using Ross as an example as to what his music will not sound like. The reporter used tricknowledgy.

By now we all know Sai is full of shyt...still:

Saigon "For Some p*ssy" / WARNING SHOTS 2 OUT TOMORROW! - YouTube

Really, Sai :aicmon:

Thats a song about the dumb things a guy does for ass. Atleast Saigon went in to speak on it unlike Martin Luther King who just cheated on his wife while waving the flag of faith.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Thank You Saigon for taking a stand.
It's funny to see how the sheep are conditioned to focus on "Saigon said he is going to get in Rick Ross pockets and then backtracked on his comments about Ross" instead of the point he is trying to make concerning the bigger issue.
Ross himself kept trying to tell yall that this sht is deeper than rap - there is a real agenda behind this rap sht that is out here right now - and Saigon's daughter's question/concern is a direct result of the agenda that is being pushed.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Thank You Saigon for taking a stand.
It's funny to see how the sheep are conditioned to focus on "Saigon said he is going to get in Rick Ross pockets and then backtracked on his comments about Ross" instead of the point he is trying to make concerning the bigger issue.
Ross himself kept trying to tell yall that this sht is deeper than rap - there is a real agenda behind this rap sht that is out here right now - and Saigon's daughter's question/concern is a direct result of the agenda that is being pushed.

This.

What he is saying is 100% right. The perpetuation of ignorance within Black culture is dumbing down our successive generations. Little kids have no business singing the lyrics to songs like "Birthday Cake", I cannot possibly fathom how anyone could disagree with that.

And the whole "parents should monitor..."....that's an EASY answer. Of course some parents monitor what their kids see/hear, but only WHEN that parent is around. They're not with their kid 24/7 - at school, at sports practice, at any other place where parents NEED to send their kids in order to promote healthy social skills - so it's impossible to filter out all things deemed negative. Further, throwing it ALL on the parents shirks the culpability of the artist. And I'm not of the belief that artists don't have a responsibility with their craft.

But that's just me.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

What he is saying is 100% right. The perpetuation of ignorance within Black culture is dumbing down our successive generations. Little kids have no business singing the lyrics to songs like "Birthday Cake", I cannot possibly fathom how anyone could disagree with that.

And the whole "parents should monitor..."....that's an EASY answer. Of course some parents monitor what their kids see/hear, but only WHEN that parent is around. They're not with their kid 24/7 - at school, at sports practice, at any other place where parents NEED to send their kids in order to promote healthy social skills - so it's impossible to filter out all things deemed negative. Further, throwing it ALL on the parents shirks the culpability of the artist. And I'm not of the belief that artists don't have a responsibility with their craft.

But that's just me.

this deserves a hundred daps

but sai was wack for this one

Last edited by a moderator: