I'm making the transition to the master race :blessed:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Alienware 17 R4 17.3 LCD Gaming Notebook Intel Core i7 7th Gen i7 7820HK Quad core 4 Core 2.90 GHz 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM 1 TB HDD 256 GB SSD Windows 10 Home 64 bit English 2560 x 1440 Twisted nematic TN Epic Silver by Office Depot & OfficeMax

Hell yall got against laptops :dahell: Clearly it costs a helluva lot less to eat good with the tower, but if you got the dollar you do what you want when you poppin.

Now that I think about it though I DONT have the dollar lol. How much more power could I get if I took this back and built a tower with $700 though? I'm wondering if it's even worth it though because like I said before I still would like a laptop for the portability.....but if I can get 4k 60+fps with $700 then:patrice:

Breh, first off, we, in the pc gang, all have high powered laptops. shyt, my surface pro has a gpu in it. :wow:

The GPUs we’re talking about cost $750+. Me and @spliz got $2400 worth of GPUs in our shyt. 4K, ultra, 60fps costs money. :whew:

$700 ain’t gonna get you shyt. Up that to $1400 and you’ll be alright with one gpu. Honestly though, just stick with your gaming laptop until the next gen of Nvidia cards come out. It should be soon. (I hope :sadcam:)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I think the Xbox one X will outlast this laptop of yours but the b*stard race is rooting for ya
Funny you say that because I had my 360 for nine years (2005-2014) and I had my last Dell for nine years (2009-2018) so it'd be close either way.

But it's all love breh I'm still a XBOT I'm just doing what's best for me ya feel me

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Funny you say that because I had my 360 for nine years (2005-2014) and I had my last Dell for nine years (2009-2018) so it'd be close either way.

But it's all love breh I'm still a XBOT I'm just doing what's best for me ya feel me
This is what's best for you :birdman:

The next xbox will be out in 2/3yrs. And it'll retail for $400
And it will shyt on whatever shape that laptop is in 3yrs

I know you looking at a laptop as well, but using a laptop all day for gaming and other reasons is gonna end up slowing your overall experience down.
I'd recommend having a dedicated gaming device, preferably with an xbox logo somewhere on that muthafukka :win:

And finally, with the way Microsoft has been moving, trying to created ecosystems, the defunct cellphone division heading towards "continuum" I can assure you that the next xbox will be cloud based BUT, there will be a surface phone xbox combo that will probably be called the xbox 3 or something.
That device will not retail for $400 of course, but it will be cheaper than that laptop :yeshrug:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
This is what's best for you :birdman:

The next xbox will be out in 2/3yrs. And it'll retail for $400
And it will shyt on whatever shape that laptop is in 3yrs

I know you looking at a laptop as well, but using a laptop all day for gaming and other reasons is gonna end up slowing your overall experience down.
I'd recommend having a dedicated gaming device, preferably with an xbox logo somewhere on that muthafukka :win:

And finally, with the way Microsoft has been moving, trying to created ecosystems, the defunct cellphone division heading towards "continuum" I can assure you that the next xbox will be cloud based BUT, there will be a surface phone xbox combo that will probably be called the xbox 3 or something.
That device will not retail for $400 of course, but it will be cheaper than that laptop :yeshrug:
Why the laptop got you so vexed breh :russ: I told you I needed a new laptop aside from gaming lol I plan on using it to stream and for video editing. So really the fact that I can play games on here is just a bonus. Yall nikkas looking at it backwards. The XBOX One is definitely still my dedicated gaming device. Hell it better be after I just dropped them 5 bills just a few months ago

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why the laptop got you so vexed breh :russ: I told you I needed a new laptop aside from gaming lol I plan on using it to stream and for video editing. So really the fact that I can play games on here is just a bonus. Yall nikkas looking at it backwards. The XBOX One is definitely still my dedicated gaming device. Hell it better be after I just dropped them 5 bills just a few months ago
I look at signs. The PC heads all kinda went "Gaming Laptop :patrice:" then one mentioned how you'll have cooling issues.
They not as easy to upgrade, then they all mumble something about getting a tower eventually. I'm telling you, its not gonna be a favorable process imo.
Not even a biased jokey comment here, the device you have will not be the difference the PC heads rave about.

The truth is the xbox one x is more powerful than most gaming PC's :win: and you need a bad bytch to... well, have a bad bytch
You dating Fergie right now, and your laptop has to sing the national anthem...

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
EDIT: I'm tripping bruh C&C Red Alert 3 is fire I was just awful lol. The learning curve is a LOT higher than I remember it though. I was getting mollywhopped by the computer on EASY.

I heard if I want a similar style game to play civ 6 but that shyt looks hella boring.

C&C had desolators, Tesla tanks, Tesla coils etc.

Civ 6 has Ghandi :francis:

Last edited: