I'm mad late, but One Punch Man is Piff

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Whats the official release schedule for this manga? Im looking at the dates and they are all over the place. I see a couple instances where they have 4 month gaps and shyt.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Whats the official release schedule for this manga? Im looking at the dates and they are all over the place. I see a couple instances where they have 4 month gaps and shyt.
The real manga is made by One and that has over 100 chapters... some guy just redraws it and then adds in more story... as of right now the redraw guy is at the hero hurt while in the OG manga just got done having Saitama vs Tatsumaki(telekinetic bytch)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The real manga is made by One and that has over 100 chapters... some guy just redraws it and then adds in more story... as of right now the redraw guy is at the hero hurt while in the OG manga just got done having Saitama vs Tatsumaki(telekinetic bytch)

Yeah, the guy doing the re-drawing takes huge breaks. I saw one where it was a 6 month gap. Thats too spread out for me right now.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Not making excuses for Japs bc they are twisted fukks anyway that will be extinct in about 50 bc they don't like having sex but if you been watching anime for years the terraformers type shyt ain't nothing new. Hell Mr. Po Po from DBZ was a cowardly c00n. They don't have any interactions with black people and just keep drawing us the same way and acting like the worst stereotypes. They just fukked up but I'm not letting side characters who have no real effect on the story ruin it for me. Again not excusing it but not letting it fukk the story up for me either while singing "No justice no peace". I didn't even remember that black guy from OPM.
:whoa: their women absolutely do like having sex:shaq:

Anyway, I don't watch anime but for some reason I decided to turn it on after running across it on Kodi. bout to watch ep 10 now. I'm enjoying this

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This show was :dead:

I'm not really feeling any of the newer animes but this held my attention. I couldn't find the anime thread. Preciate if someone would point me in the right direction.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know I'm mad late, but One Punch Man...:whoo:

Despite the racist shyt they put in any anime shows (due to white supremacy and chinks loving off the white man :scust:). I gotta say One Punch Man is the truth. I'm not even a big anime fan and the only anime I watch online is Dragon Ball Super because I grew up watching that. Now, I have a second favorite anime to watch/love and, that's One Punch Man.:wow:

Really enjoyed it and I hope season two comes out later on this year. Has anyone heard anything about season two? I heard Toonami are going to show One Punch Man season one- English dub.

Best anime so far is Dragon Ball Super and One Punch Man in my opinion.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Despite the racist shyt they put in any anime shows (due to white supremacy and chinks loving off the white man :scust:). I gotta say One Punch Man is the truth. I'm not even a big anime fan and the only anime I watch online is Dragon Ball Super because I grew up watching that. Now, I have a second favorite anime to watch/love and, that's One Punch Man.:wow:

Really enjoyed it and I hope season two comes out later on this year. Has anyone heard anything about season two? I heard Toonami are going to show One Punch Man season one- English dub.

:scust:

go watch cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, or ghost in the shell to fix that

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

go watch cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, or ghost in the shell to fix that

cowboy bebop is boring to me.

i can also say, kenshin, yu-yu hakusho, fist of the north star, FMA, shaman king, are good.

but to each his own. :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

S2 won't be coming for a while The animators don't have a huge budget to work with