I'm mad late, but One Punch Man is Piff

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm pretty sure that was one of those self-aware "jokes" that just doesn't translate well at all (regarding the sambo)

its hardly up there with the Terraformars shyt - that was just blatant, in your face, fukkery.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I'm pretty sure that was one of those self-aware "jokes" that just doesn't translate well at all (regarding the sambo)

its hardly up there with the Terraformars shyt - that was just blatant, in your face, fukkery.
What Terraformars do?? I was gonna start reading that again.... The roach shyt???? Im close to the beginning....

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I just started watching myself. With the last episode of the anime being this week. Is the manga still ongoing or is that discontinued too at this point?
Nah, it's still ongoing. It's pretty popular. It's two manga's going on at the moment. The original webcomic and the remake manga with better art.

Daps
I just started watching myself. With the last episode of the anime being this week. Is the manga still ongoing or is that discontinued too at this point?
Manga still going and its illustrated by one of the best artists rn, Murata. And the manga is an adaptation of a webcomic thsts also ongoing and way ahead of the manga, but you gotta have an open mind for the webcomics art.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

I just looked this shyt up
:dahell::dahell::dahell:
latest

:dahell::dahell::dahell: