I'm Lonely

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I wish people would stop telling people this. It just gets their hopes up. We gotta normalize that it's ok to be alone. People thinking they should find someone leads to not such good places when they don't

You have to visualize and manifest what you want in this lifeā€¦

I agree itā€™s okay to be alone, just like itā€™s okay to speak your desires, and wants into existence.

The saying thereā€™s somebody for everybody remains true. Iā€™m not ever gonna ā€œnormalizeā€ staying where the fukk youā€™re at when you want & desire moreā€¦:childplease:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
duck hoes paddle away from you because you not colorful.

Cold world

:mjcry:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Are you employed, What are your career plans in the future?
Yes. I'm an analyst for the state of CA.

I work in a small town,(which has a lot to do with my loneliness)but I'd like to eventually move to Sacramento and work for our headquarters.

Most people are already married or have multiple children by now in my town.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yes. I'm an analyst for the state of CA.

I work in a small town,(which has a lot to do with my loneliness)but I'd like to eventually move to Sacramento and work for our headquarters.

Most people are already married or have multiple children by now in my town.

How small is your town, population wise?

And don't say "eventually". Move now to Sacramento. Too many people waste alot of time pondering when they can be making moves, which adds to depression/loneliness

Menna

All Star
Daps
I more want a kid than a womenā€¦I donā€™t really trust longevityā€¦ life does strange thingsā€¦

But raising a kid seems like a labor of love and I got bread I need to pass on ā€¦ but canā€™t have chicken before the egg

I can still see myself feeling ā€œlonelyā€ or get ā€œannoyedā€ in a relationship but raising a kid of my own would be dopeā€¦.Worth the stress, effort and all that.

Daps
I wish people would stop telling people this. It just gets their hopes up. We gotta normalize that it's ok to be alone. People thinking they should find someone leads to not such good places when they don't
Itā€™s okay to be alone. But life is better and easier with a good partner. Marriage is a lot of work, but if youā€™re on the same page, and have good physical chemistry, itā€™s worth it.