I'm late as hell but just watched the HBO Gotti movie

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
5-10 years from now, they gonna wish there was an American Cosa Nostra. 5-10 years from now, they gonna miss John Gotti

:wow:

one of my favorite mobster flicks. shocked me when i first saw it how much i enjoyed it.

Makes you think. Makes you think about the people in your life. And when I think, I think of Neil. If he were here now what would he say? He would say "John what's it about? What's life about... if you dont go through it as a man's man?". He'd say "Suck it up, take the fall do the time. That made you what you are. That makes you what you are. How long have we been around this thing of ours? This Cosa Nostra? 120 years. What's it about? It's about the rules, perimeters. You take the beating for a friend, you don't run, you don't lay down, you don't betray who you are. What you are.

Self esteem is basic. You learn that on the street. You gotta remember Angie. I loved this guy, I loved him but he was stupid. He never rolled, ya know that? He never rolled! My brother Gene, Joey Dimig, they're doing a thousand years now. Why? That's the rule. You don't break, you don't rat.

Imo this is the most slept on mobster movie ever, HBO never replays it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
5-10 years from now, they gonna wish there was an American Cosa Nostra. 5-10 years from now, they gonna miss John Gotti

one of my favorite mobster flicks. shocked me when i first saw it how much i enjoyed it.
reminds me of that jay-z intro

i miss painndaass doing reciting those mob quotes ;heh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Makes you think. Makes you think about the people in your life. And when I think, I think of Neil. If he were here now what would he say? He would say "John what's it about? What's life about... if you dont go through it as a man's man?". He'd say "Suck it up, take the fall do the time. That made you what you are. That makes you what you are. How long have we been around this thing of ours? This Cosa Nostra? 120 years. What's it about? It's about the rules, perimeters. You take the beating for a friend, you don't run, you don't lay down, you don't betray who you are. What you are.

Self esteem is basic. You learn that on the street. You gotta remember Angie. I loved this guy, I loved him but he was stupid. He never rolled, ya know that? He never rolled! My brother Gene, Joey Dimig, they're doing a thousand years now. Why? That's the rule. You don't break, you don't rat.

Imo this is the most slept on mobster movie ever, HBO never replays it

Wonder why this movie isnt on HBOGO or Netfkick?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wonder why this movie isnt on HBOGO or Netfkick?

Well it was a hbo produced film that's why it's not on Netflix, why it's not on hbogo or why they never show it idk

It even took years for it to show up on YouTube

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
i realize that breh.. that's why i said i miss him doing the mob quotes

he did scarface and carlitos way as well
OK I RELOADED! YOU WANT TO BE BIG TIME YOU GONNA DIE BIG TIME HEREE COMES THE PAIN!

Damn I miss dem intros too, Jay-Z needs to make a Vol.4 cd and bring the intros back

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it again last night. Probably the most underrate mob flick.

A link for the whole film to those interested

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Watched it for the second time; first was back in the late 2000s. It's definitely underrated. It was great to see the Sopranos cast together before the show blew up.