I’m kinda worried about the next GTA

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
They need to learn how to make good missions and improved shooting mechanics...GTA V looked incredible but had gameplay that was 10 years old. It’s the video game version of the fast and the furious franchise...mindless nonsense with a narrative that exists merely to chain together a cacophony of outrageous scenes and circumstances.

Hard pass until they step their game up.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I know is GTA VI needs to borrow the storing items on horse mechanic.

Players can store weapons in Car compartment, big guns like Assault Rifles, Rocket Launchers In the trunk. If you drive around with those weapons, you can encounter a random event where an officer will pull you over and search your vehicle :wow:

:ohhh: Breh that’s a pretty good idea. I can see complaints, but I would like it if you had to carry two handed weapons on your back, and could only have 1 at a time

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
SA to IV was less than 4 years, IV to V was a little over 5 years

We're going on six years now and we haven't heard anything

They made RDR2 in the mean time. Rockstar rarely does multiple big games a gen. 360 time was the only one really. All the PS2 games built off 3's foundation for the most part.

6 will be great as usual.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
like most open world games they need to figure out how to make the post-story gameplay more interesting. it's just a ton of copy and paste missions where you're doing the same 3-4 things

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
ES6 is being worked on...:manny:

GTA6??? IDK?!?!:mjgrin::mjlol:

If we get tired ass Liberty City, Vice City, or San Andreas one more time :boshdistressed:

It's in pre-production. GTAVI is going to be in Vice City. Probably going to finally add the Everglades/Florida Keys and maybe a few islands.

like most open world games they need to figure out how to make the post-story gameplay more interesting. it's just a ton of copy and paste missions where you're doing the same 3-4 things

If Rockstar could add random encounters. Or a way for the game world to react to your decisions. :wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'll never buy a shark card in my life... I remember gaming online and this cac was a line cook bragging about buying shark cards. the dude was working OT for digital money :snoop:
We was feasting with those hackers that hacked that shyt. But then Roxkstar purged all of our money and made us start over. Game was instant bushes after down.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
They made RDR2 in the mean time. Rockstar rarely does multiple big games a gen. 360 time was the only one really. All the PS2 games built off 3's foundation for the most part.

6 will be great as usual.

Hope y'all know
GTA 3 01
GTA VC 2002
Manhunt 2003
GTA SA 2004
Red Dead Revolver 2004
Warriors 05
Bully 06
Manhunt 2 07
GTA IV 2008

Them dudes we're releasing games every year damn

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Every game they've released was a massive step up. Given the huge, immersive experience of RDR2 I expect their next game to be awesome.

That being said, the last GTA was basically a retread of San Andreas with better graphics. I played through once and it was okay, but it needs to evolve if they're keeping that series going. At the very least they need to set it in the future or the past and stop using the LA and NY locations for every game. Its boring.