I'm Kinda in a bad place, y'all...

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I was really hesitant to make this thread and the link to make this call out, but really i'm in a really bad place.
Here's the story:

Because I've been pretty much left alone, I've been talkin to a couple of y'all on here to see if they had some suggestions, so if you're wondering why I didn't put my government name or picture, that's why. I promise this isn't a scam; it's just myself, a recent university graduate looking for a little help after a string of bad luck.

Any help would be really appreciated. If you can't donate, your time reading my story is very appreciated. Special shout out to the coli TC fam for hearing me out when I had nothin but depressing shyt and bad news to talk about.

I don't know you and you don't know me, but if you really need help, PM me and we can go from there.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I get paid this week. I'll slide you a C note after I pay bills
I really appreciate it PK. Thank you.

No unemployment? Severance from old job? Canada got all them social safety nets.

Not trying to be a hater, but after the Yo Moms fiasco this shyt seem sketchy :leostare:
I worked for the federal government under a student contract. I graduated, couldn't work there anymore, contract wasn't renewed. No severance pay. I'm ineligible for EI, and unlike a lot of TLR I'm not scammer. I was very reluctant to make this thread to begin with.
Ain't a damn reason for a woman to be broke, NOPE!
What? I don't understand.
:damn: I'm late to the party I'll see what I can give u @Regine Hunter
I appreciate it twan. Thank you so much, if you can't just hearing me out is thanks enough
I don't know you and you don't know me, but if you really need help, PM me and we can go from there.
I don't know how I feel about PMs. Last person to say this recommended I joined backpage, and given my current state I do not want to be trolled again.

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I really appreciate it PK. Thank you.

I worked for the federal government under a student contract. I graduated, couldn't work there anymore, contract wasn't renewed. No severance pay. I'm ineligible for EI, and unlike a lot of TLR I'm not scammer. I was very reluctant to make this thread to begin with.

What? I don't understand.

I appreciate it twan. Thank you so much, if you can't just hearing me out is thanks enough

I don't know how I feel about PMs. Last person to say this recommended I joined backpage, and given my current state I donor want to be trolled again.
i only said that venue bc i don't want to put any of my personal info publicly on this board, i only suggested PM bc i don't know another way to initiate a conversation on here. ill just say that i have no reason to deceive you and i know whats its like to be on hard times.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Here's an update of sorts: been going to interviews nonstop all of yesterday, got two today and one tomorrow.

Aren't really the positions I want or know I'm overqualified for, but they're all full time.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm a man of my word. :smile:

Good luck Regine and continue to strive for success! We have all been through the struggles and pain so hold your head up, young queen.

EDIT- you owe me some roti :ufdup:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Coli Family,
you are truly amazing. Thank you all for your kindness and generosity, and hearing me out all this past week. Y'all really are all amazing people. God bless y'all for real.

Got my referral for a therapist, gonna be seeing her on friday.
If any of these jobs come through this week, I could be starting by mid october.
Also gonna be looking at some more spots to live during the week.

and @brokenhearts i got you :biggrin: thank you for your kindness breh

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:myman:103%. :ufdup:When I kickstart for my melanin pride oven mitts, I expect you mothafukkas to come outcha pockets.:ufdup:

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
How long will this be up? I have to square some things away.