I'm Kinda in a bad place, y'all...

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I was really hesitant to make this thread and the link to make this call out, but really i'm in a really bad place.
Here's the story:
Hello,
you might know me around the way as Regine Hunter. Because of personal reasons I've decided to keep my picture out of this, but really I am in a bad place. I recently lost my place of living, was given a lead on a job that I was really counting on to move into a new place that then fell through, leaving me in a place where I have no place to live, no surefire income and nowhere to turn to. Currently, I'm staying at an Airbnb with the last of my money and because I couldn't get the whole amount, I have no choice but to leave and go to a Shelter. I don't really have a family in the city where I'm at (Ottawa), and people I thought were my friends are nowhere to be found. Here is where I'm calling out for help. With your help, I am hoping that with this money I could get at least enough to pay a first month's deposit of a bedroom apartment or somewhere temporary to stay at my city and continue looking for a place to work for a little while, enough to start seeing a therapist, some bus fare and a little money for food. If you have a little to give, I'd really appreciate it, but if not thank you for reading and sharing this with your friends and family.

Thank You.

Because I've been pretty much left alone, I've been talkin to a couple of y'all on here to see if they had some suggestions, so if you're wondering why I didn't put my government name or picture, that's why. I promise this isn't a scam; it's just myself, a recent university graduate looking for a little help after a string of bad luck.

Any help would be really appreciated. If you can't donate, your time reading my story is very appreciated. Special shout out to the coli TC fam for hearing me out when I had nothin but depressing shyt and bad news to talk about.

Last edited:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps

KingB137

All Star
Daps
I don't really post on here that much but I wanna contribute. I'll donate something on Friday.