"I'm just trying to be the best teammate I can be": Official 2014 Houston Texans Season Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
We were one pick away from getting him. :mjcry:

Yeah, but he should have been taken number 1. That moron Bill Obrien fell for the ESPN hype and took the safe pick in Clowney. He's undoubtedly going to be a beast, but we didn't need him here. Aquring a QB should have been their PRIMARY objective, especially after letting Schaub go. Its disgusting obrien passed up on all the great QBs in the draft, especially when both Bridgewater and Bortles were both projected to be good.

From day one i felt, we should have signed Mike Vick in the offseason then drafted Bridgewater 1st. Defensive players could have been the focus of the second round picks and on.

This type of blunder is inexcusable and really makes me question these supposed "Ivy Leage coaches" intellect.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:youngsabo: We're Coming nikkas

@MilesTailsPrower @THE K-MAN @Soundwave @skb1065@THASTUNNA @JealousOnesEn_V @Monoblock @Charlie Broadway @King Jove @Hiphoplives4eva @Raedawn07 @TheNig @Scientific @Styles
@Young_and_Reckless @Sulcage @Texas2step

Dez+Bryant+Dallas+Cowboys+v+Houston+Texans+u9BkeNsnIZNl.jpg

Last edited:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Yeah, but he should have been taken number 1. That moron Bill Obrien fell for the ESPN hype and took the safe pick in Clowney. He's undoubtedly going to be a beast, but we didn't need him here. Aquring a QB should have been their PRIMARY objective, especially after letting Schaub go. Its disgusting obrien passed up on all the great QBs in the draft, especially when both Bridgewater and Bortles were both projected to be good.

From day one i felt, we should have signed Mike Vick in the offseason then drafted Bridgewater 1st. Defensive players could have been the focus of the second round picks and on.

This type of blunder is inexcusable and really makes me question these supposed "Ivy Leage coaches" intellect.

I was really hoping they were gonna get Bridgewater with that first pick of the 2nd rd... Minny just pulled that trigger.. Then I thought we were gonna get jimmy grappolo. but here comes NE.. I think they did that just to :pacspit:in O'Brien face for not taking the Mallet trade

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics