"I'm just trying to be the best teammate I can be": Official 2014 Houston Texans Season Thread

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
texans can't keep their best players healthy for shyt :beli:

every year we lose a important piece of our team. last year was cushing, the year before that was schaub, now clowney :snoop:
looks like we'll be w/o Clowney for a 4-6 weeks

Texans OLB Jadeveon Clowney has a torn lateral meniscus and could miss 4-6 weeks.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Something about dude just says injury prone you can just sense he's gonna miss a few games every year

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn I was mildly concerned about Clowney's bone spurs but didn't see all of this coming. He might be one of those Fred Taylor types that is a beast when healthy but often needs to take pit stops.

On a positive note it was good to win. Thought Arian ran well aside from the fumble and Fitz was at least careful with the football. Offense is probably gonna be a work in progress and it should be interesting to see how O'Brien attacks each opponent's defense. I still need to watch the replay but I noticed Romeo showing a few exotic fronts. Before last year's draft I told a bunch of folks that I wanted Swearinger in the 2nd rd so I may be a little biased but he played well Sunday. Maybe the most encouraging thing that I saw from him aside from the notable plays he made was him getting Bouye into the correct position. I think the light bulb is beginning to come on for him. I'd be interested in officially knowing who fukked up on the long Skins play that DJ ran down and caused the fumble. Looked like it may have been Manning which is understandable. Can't forget about whoever the fukk that was that put on that 58 jersey. Can't remember when Reed played that well. Hell even Mercy did a lil something.