Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Kim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Superstar
Daps
Keenan, Shawn, Damon always made me laugh. Even Damon’s son is pretty funny on screen. Kim was funny in a lot of her stuff too. Marlon got better over time even though he was funny as hell as Loc dog. He fits will in serious scenes like Shawn too.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Shawn was at his funniest during the Wayans Bros/Scary Movie/White Chicks era.

Honestly, Shawn needed Marlon to be funny imo...unlike Marlon and Damon, Shawn isn't very funny when he's solo or made out to be the lead (Little Man for example).

That's why they both tended to star in many shows and movies together because they complemented each other well.

I disagree tho...Marlon is the funniest to me due to the fact he's the most extreme.

Damon's second, Keenan's 3rd, and Kim is tied with Shawn. I met Kim on Broadway a long time ago when I was younger, always thought she was funny but didn't appear in many shows or movies which is surprising.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw him live. Not surprisingly, he killed it.

He was on my list to see before I die.

If I can catch Marlon, I might.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Even as a kid, I always felt like he copied a lot from Will Smith.

Shawn could play straight man with quips, and also a clown. Marlon really just goes full clown. He's hard to take serious. And yes, even in Requiem for a Dream, he took me out of it for a bit.

With Damon, I guess it's before I was born/when I was a baby. I never liked My Wife and Kids, and he legit ruins Bamboolzed even if its supposed to be some meta-narrative for him to have an accent.
Damon to me was best on In Living Color.

My Wife And Kids didn't really do him much justice even though he was still one of the funniest characters on the show.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marlon carried the Wayans Brothers:comeon:.

I know it was Shawns job to be the straight man more. But when it was his turn to be funny,Marlon was still funnier.