• Kim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I still credit Shawn with something that’s now universal, calling someone a celebrity like that’s actually them :russ:

Wayans bros there’d be a random security guard in a scene with no dialogue Shawn with the calm voice: ‘Oh what’s up Wesley snipes’….‘oh what’s up lady that shot Selena’ :laff:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Marlon is a pretty good physical comedian
Even as a kid, I always felt like he copied a lot from Will Smith.

Shawn could play straight man with quips, and also a clown. Marlon really just goes full clown. He's hard to take serious. And yes, even in Requiem for a Dream, he took me out of it for a bit.

With Damon, I guess it's before I was born/when I was a baby. I never liked My Wife and Kids, and he legit ruins Bamboolzed even if its supposed to be some meta-narrative for him to have an accent.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Even as a kid, I always felt like he copied a lot from Will Smith.

Shawn could play straight man with quips, and also a clown. Marlon really just goes full clown. He's hard to take serious. And yes, even in Requiem for a Dream, he took me out of it for a bit.

With Damon, I guess it's before I was born/when I was a baby. I never liked My Wife and Kids, and he legit ruins Bamboolzed even if its supposed to be some meta-narrative for him to have an accent.
I agree with all of this. Damon is funny but not like funny funny but in movies or sitcoms he will have you rolling at times. Marlon is just a clown and goofy but not witty like Shawn or Kennan.