ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
All we need now is a little sierra mist :lolbron:

Should i do it bruh? :steviej:

Oh Jesus, now he's gonna come in here like:

"You guys always fukking make threads about me. You can't go a day without thinking about me. This site would die with out me. I like balls in my mouth"

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
No 5 star thread breh? :umad:

this is actually a really good thread i just read the whole thing and laughed my ass off. i highly suggest reading this thread in full.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
5uos.jpg

My work here is done. Peace :youngsabo:

I did and its a copy and paste ,I love x poster cause of pic, thread :manny:

you are missing the point of this thread. this thread has a story, you gotta follow the story arc and see how the character changes from the conflict and goes from a happy love-filled optimist to a down and out man who is desperate and will do anything to hold on to his last bit of dignity but he slowly starts fighting back and this thread aint over yet, im thinking there still might be a chance chris dorner scoops this hoe's twitter.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
:krs: i hate you!!!!!

"You guys always fukking make threads about me. You can't go a day without thinking about me. This site would die with out me. I like balls in my mouth"
ok i fukking cracked up

you are missing the point of this thread. this thread has a story, you gotta follow the story arc and see how the character changes from the conflict and goes from a happy love-filled optimist to a down and out man who is desperate and will do anything to hold on to his last bit of dignity but he slowly starts fighting back and this thread aint over yet, im thinking there still might be a chance chris dorner scoops this hoe's twitter.

i dont have a twitter. ok i do but im not that active on it. I have IG and only one coli poster has my IG.

bytch u ugly anyway, ol too good for a nikka cuz u got a coli shirt on ass bytch :rudy:

Ol not giving Chris Deezy any love because you don't wanna seem desperate for this dikk ass bytch :rudy:

How you gonna show me love on a regular basis but act brand new today? :rudy:

I didn't ask you a yes or no question dumb ass hoe, did you skip class in first grade?

Step out of line one more time & that's your ass :ufdup:
:bryan::bryan::bryan:very predictable. i knew you would do this. :yeshrug:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
bytch u ugly anyway, ol too good for a nikka cuz u got a coli shirt on ass bytch :rudy:

Ol not giving Chris Deezy any love because you don't wanna seem desperate for this dikk ass bytch :rudy:

I didn't ask you a yes or no question dumb ass hoe, did you skip class in first grade?

url

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I love big titty balls in my mouth. What can I say? :yeshrug:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

You still got rejected though :barkley:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:krs: i hate you!!!!!

ok i fukking cracked up

i dont have a twitter. ok i do but im not that active on it. I have IG and only one coli poster has my IG.

:bryan::bryan::bryan:very predictable. i knew you would do this. :yeshrug:

Lemme get that Instagram baby :youngsabo: