Im in a dillima about my relationship

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Yea me n her broke up before, but we got bacc together recently just out the blue.

Only reason I ask is cuz she is putting in effort to make it work, but im like why should i feel bad im not the one who messed up in the first place so its watever

Dude, you are young. You don't need to be in a relationship. What does she do for you that a bunch of fly-by-night one night stands couldn't do for you? Just work on yourself and when you're older and accomplished you can wife someone up. But don't take her back just because she begs or because you might be worried that someone else might wife her up.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Dude, you are young. You don't need to be in a relationship. What does she do for you that a bunch of fly-by-night one night stands couldn't do for you? Just work on yourself and when you're older and accomplished you can wife someone up. But don't take her back just because she begs or because you might be worried that someone else might wife her up.

How old was u before u settled down?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
post a link to your latest slapper zay zay

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Lrp2Njd.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes a girl and she wants attention therefore by doing this she is trying to get you to call and apologize which is a no no.