Im in a dillima about my relationship

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I an aspiring producer and i take it serious. I usually work during the day then spend the night making music but I still the time to have a life and shyt.

So tonight my girl call me, after about 30 mins the convo go stale, and im like "im finna hop on FL, just text me"

She all like nooooo, u puttin dis before me blah blah

den she got an attitude and hang up

my question is, is she selfish since she knows how serious i take this and want to make it? Or am I buggin

Should I move on(and by moving on I mean not having a girlfriend at all til Im established).

Im considering it,

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats FL? I cant even focus right now

Don't see the issue here, just give the bytch your time or dont give her your time at all

pardon the word bytch.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
You're 18. Drop her and focus entirely on your career. There will be a line waiting around the block to date and bang you once they see your level of ambition. Just because some whiny little dolt wants to feel important doesn't mean that you have to forego your interests. Also, didn't you guys break up?

:dwillhuh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You're 18. Drop her and focus entirely on your career. There will be a line waiting around the block to date and bang you once they see your level of ambition. Just because some whiny little dolt wants to feel important doesn't mean that you have to forego your interests. Also, didn't you guys break up?

:dwillhuh:

Yea me n her broke up before, but we got bacc together recently just out the blue.

Only reason I ask is cuz she is putting in effort to make it work, but im like why should i feel bad im not the one who messed up in the first place so its watever

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
mane if the situation was reversed, she would put her career ahead of you at light speed. "Oh I made a decision to move because there's a job there." If you're making reasonable time for her, then she's going to have to understand it. Something you will understand real quick is the quicker you give into a woman complaining, the quicker she will leave you. She still might leave you because 'you're not spending enough time with her,' but she will definitely leave you if you put everything down to rush to her whenever she wants a little time. it's just one of those games you'll have to deal with when dealing with women. You got to let her know she has to accept you handling things for your career. If she peels off, oh well.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
mane if the situation was reversed, she would put her career ahead of you at light speed. "Oh I made a decision to move because there's a job there." If you're making reasonable time for her, then she's going to have to understand it. Something you will understand real quick is the quicker you give into a woman complaining, the quicker she will leave you. She still might leave you because 'you're not spending enough time with her,' but she will definitely leave you if you put everything down to rush to her whenever she wants a little time. it's just one of those games you'll have to deal with when dealing with women. You got to let her know she has to accept you handling things for your career. If she peels off, oh well.

Thats what im sayin

This ho asked me to pay her phone bill a couple days ago, even tho she make like 400-500 a week :rudy:

I got my eye out on dese hoz

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Now she just text me to help her pay for a room, yet the first thing she did today with her paycheck was go shoppin :snoop:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Now she just text me to help her pay for a room, yet the first thing she did today with her paycheck was go shoppin :snoop:

:snoop:Your being hustled breh what part of that shyt make sense ?
She was prolly spending that money with the :steviej: face on