I'm I the only who likes white chicks but can't see myself marrying one?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
All my girlfriends since senior year HS through college have been white chicks( but I did fukked some darkies although not recently)...but the thought of having a mulatto kid is hell no :scusthov:

what's a brotha to do :lupe:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
All my girlfriends since senior year HS through college have been white chicks( but I did fukked some darkies although not recently)...but the thought of having a mulatto kid is hell no :scusthov:

Might be time to love your own.

Or find a pro black light chick, if you into color.

Why wont you have a mulatto kid?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Depends how good looking your and the white chick are. Some mulattoes are good looking, halle berry, thandie newton etc. But some end up like Blake Griffin or Jason Kidd :mjpls:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Thand
Depends how good looking your and the white chick are. Some mulattoes are good looking, halle berry, thandie newton etc. But some end up like Blake Griffin or Jason Kidd :mjpls:

Thaddie Newton ain't that good looking.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
He could have worked for Wall Street after law school but went to inner city Chicago instead

And that was a good come-up story, but what has he done for black people in his 5 years in office, other than acknowledge the how fukked up the Zimmerman case was?

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

go latina? even a white latina, you'll feel less guilty. and just be like yea my son is rican/brazilian/cuban or whatever latin you end up choosing. :troll: