I'm I the only one that doesn't find runaway supermodel types attractive

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I mean you’re purposely posting bad pics.

Have you ever seen one in person?

Guarantee you’ll change your tune.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I like my women modelesque.

Give me a Leila Nda any day.. :noah:

leila-nda-feet-2-images-001.jpg

:myman:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They were always way too skinny for my tastes, but I have to imagine most men feel the same. :yeshrug:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The white girl standard of beauty is not attractive that's why outside of the run way they are hijacking the black woman standard of beauty

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
So only tall and skinny, kenyan marathon runner built, women can carry out this function is what both of you are telling me.
Yes. That's exactly it.

1. If a model can't fit into a designers line of clothes why hire her? The backstage of a fashion show is hectic. These girls are constantly changing clothes, so they need to quickly "fit" into the designers dresses.
2. Their purpose is to wear clothing, not sexually arouse you. It's not a sex show, it's a fashion show. The designers want you focused on the clothes not the women.

They are basically human manikins. They are not meant to be eye-candy like glamour models.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
i love em tall and skinny.

this reeks of bbw fakkitry, i mean think about it brehs, have you ever seen a bbw lover argue for them without bringing up dikks?

you dont like them because you cant get them.

thank you. IG has got men thinking overweight and sloppy should be acceptable. Models and women that work out should be seen as the standard.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Run way fashion isn't supposed to make your dikk jump. In the first picture the model is highlighting the dress. You actually look at the dress. The second pictures of Draya highlights her ass. Designers want you looking at the clothing not lust after the model

so let's put it all together now. you are focused on the body "which one (woman) the dress looks better on". rather than the dress itself which is the focus of fashion runway shows. that dress on the actual model seems to be made of non-spandex material of which a sample size (the size they prefer to model) may not even fit a coke bottle shape without pulling at aroung the hips, bust overflowing.... making the dress itself look less impressive

nobody said runway models where the standard of beauty. there is a whole other genre for that they a literally called beauty models... they do like face stuff, things where they want a "cute/pretty" look. then they have swimsuit/lingerie models where you will find your body girls. runway is usually not that. then you have supermodels that can do everything
Great breakdowns

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Most of them nah...

Adrianna Lima
Tyra
Selita Ebanks
Cindy Crawford

And maybe 2-3 others are the only ones I ever found incredibly attractive. I prefer your average Instagram chick or fitness model more attractive than 99% of runway models I've seen.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I used to watch Romanian fashion shows on LiveStream, some of the women were beautiful, but they weren't top tier models, and it seemed like the more local the women the more prettier.

Not sure how she made the list, her face is beautiful and not on some fake pro-black dap fishing shyt.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
The fashion industry is dominated by old pedophiles. So they want their women looking like little boys.

No normal heterosexual man is attracted to this.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Yes. That's exactly it.

1. If a model can't fit into a designers line of clothes why hire her? The backstage of a fashion show is hectic. These girls are constantly changing clothes, so they need to quickly "fit" into the designers dresses.
2. Their purpose is to wear clothing, not sexually arouse you. It's not a sex show, it's a fashion show. The designers want you focused on the clothes not the women.

They are basically human manikins. They are not meant to be eye-candy like glamour models.

Exactly