I'm Home...Just copped a Playstation 4, finally...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just fukked up my thumb playing Spiderman over the last two days and after that Electro/Vulture fight (I started right before the whole city went to shyt up til there) this game is up there with any Arhkam game, especially the boss fights.

I was mad Arkham didn't have enough APC missions.

I just don't like the Mary Jane shyt. I saw how the geeks at Kotaku talked about it and knew it was gonna be some women's empowerment by any means unnecessary.

She's really tired of being saved as she's a regular ass human sneaking around bank robbery scenes, paramilitary bases and murderers' cribs????

:dahell:

But, I'm just a sexist.

Anyway, dope game.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I was thinking you just came home from the Pen or some shyt with that "im home" line. but yo I feels you. when PS5 drops, ill still be on the 4 for a while. you LAAAAAAAAAATE as hell though. you might as well just have waited until the 5 drops. but, its :manny:… enjoy

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I was thinking you just came home from the Pen or some shyt with that "im home" line. but yo I feels you. when PS5 drops, ill still be on the 4 for a while. you LAAAAAAAAAATE as hell though. you might as well just have waited until the 5 drops. but, its :manny:… enjoy
I grew up on PS and have had xbox's for almost a decade

I got a xbox 360 in 2010, And a xbox one in 2015, And a Ps3 in 2016

I'm always late :laff:

After the red ring of death thing (don't ask why I wanted a xbox after years of the PSX and having a PS2 at the time) I never wanted to buy a console early, again

I was late enough to ps, Horizon Zero Dawn and Spiderman are legit amazing

I love my Larry box, but, I own zero exclusives outside of Tomb Raider which is only kinda exclusive

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I grew up on PS and have had xbox's for almost a decade

I got a xbox 360 in 2010, And a xbox one in 2015, And a Ps3 in 2016

I'm always late :laff:

After the red ring of death thing (don't ask why I wanted a xbox after years of the PSX and having a PS2 at the time) I never wanted to buy a console early, again

I was late enough to ps, Horizon Zero Dawn and Spiderman are legit amazing

I love my Larry box, but, I own zero exclusives outside of Tomb Raider which is only kinda exclusive
im just now playing the second tomb raider on PS4. im always amazed by those games.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I feel like I'm 90 done with the story, but, Aloy...

iu

Horizon Zero Dawn is one of the best games I've ever played. Damn.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I just fukked up my thumb playing Spiderman over the last two days and after that Electro/Vulture fight (I started right before the whole city went to shyt up til there) this game is up there with any Arhkam game, especially the boss fights.

I was mad Arkham didn't have enough APC missions.

I just don't like the Mary Jane shyt. I saw how the geeks at Kotaku talked about it and knew it was gonna be some women's empowerment by any means unnecessary.

She's really tired of being saved as she's a regular ass human sneaking around bank robbery scenes, paramilitary bases and murderers' cribs????

:dahell:

But, I'm just a sexist.

Anyway, dope game.
you're not alone. NO ONE messes with the MJ/Miles missions.