Im having a daughter....

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Congrats breh...and look at it like this: you have the ability to put her up on game, and how men work. You do it right and she'll love and respect her Dad enough to actually listen. My advice?
#1 . Let her know she's your heart, a daddy's girl thinks twice about hurting him.

#2 . Put her in martial arts. In the times of worldstar, just IMAGINE how things will be when she's in high school. Some jealous harlot will NOT be trying to get a rep off MY daughter.

#3 . Realize that she's a blessing..I'm telling you the way she looks at me when I come home is AMAZING and can't be duplicated. You are in for a great ride, breh. Enjoy.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
For the wolves Sept 2031 that date

wolf-pack-2.jpg

They'll be waiting.... :eat:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRamB30E9mU"]Vincent Price Laugh - YouTube[/ame]

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
what the problem is my nikka?

i got 2 baby girls and they my world!

you found out yo seed on the way and jumped online nikka?

nikka log out and go dig up in that p*ssy one mo gin nikka you trippin

you think raising women gone change yo view or allow sympathy to seep into yo heart for these hoes? well it aint

if you wanna splack em by the pack thats what you gon continue to do

but its amazing thing when you look at ya lil one year old girl playing with the teddy bear you gave her momma on vday 19 years ago nikka that is trill shyt from a real nikka

fukk these hoes tho