Status
Not open for further replies.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes
Time and time again their proving the thought patterns right.. no fail. This dumb fuk actually took slaves and babies being fed to alligators to use as an insult. We know the context of “jigaboo”... who the fuk says “mega darkie” ??? on gawd that cac c00n b*stard would be dead in the streets for talking that.
Is he gone yet???
Yes he is, sis. :smugdraper:

But will he be back is the question? :lupe:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Rest in Piss :wow:

giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yes

Yes he is, sis. :smugdraper:

But will he be back is the question? :lupe:
Good.. !!That’s what I’m saying. But you know what - we’ll keep getting them. They always self expose.. always. Don’t make it a safe space for them to think they can use this as their refuge or to vent their racist talk and ideologies. We’re not giving up. Each time they try to come at us, they’re steady bodying themselves. Unification.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Imagine a black man calling another black man alligator bait

dawg, i dont get personal on this shyt, I dont let this coli shyt faze me, i dont call people out their name (normally) but im fukking hot.

some shyt you don't say and knowing our background, he would get a fade ran

our ancestors blood is literally seeped, dried and embedded in the very soil these cacs continue to arrest harrass, and murder us on, and the fact these mafukas can come over and eat off our plate that we fight every second of everyday to keep, nahh fukk that. I'm from the south, fukk all that cappin bruh doing
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

get this dude out the fukking paint
:camby::camby::camby:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dawg, i dont get personal on this shyt, I dont let this coli shyt faze me, i dont call people out their name (normally) but im fukking hot.

some shyt you don't say and knowing our background, he would get a fade ran

our ancestors blood is literally seeped, dried and embedded in the very soil these cacs continue to arrest harrass, and murder us on, and the fact these mafukas can come over and eat off our plate that we fight every second of everyday to keep, nahh fukk that. I'm from the south, fukk all that cappin bruh doing
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

get this dude out the fukking paint
:camby::camby::camby:
He’s gone, my guy... he’s done . Next.. bc you know there will be a next
:demonic:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My bad...shyt had me mad af you know how I get by now.,I know, I know temper control.
:manny:I almost cursed in front of my mom today, driving and someone cut me off- she dead looked at me and raised her arm like she was going to backhand slap me.. instantly reverted back to being a 12 yr old,. “I’m sorry mommy, I’m sorrrrry”
:lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.