I’m going to buy a PS4 next month

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't fukk with multiplayer.

Don't listen to dude.

Cop Horizon Zero Dawn.

this guy says it the worst part of watch dogs and tomb raider put together, oh and aspires to be farcry, who the fukk wants to aspire to be farcry

remember my brother got a letter from the FBI for bootlegging Farcry Africa, how the hell would you go to jail for bootlegging that shietty ass game

daemonova

Daps
I’m looking for games where it’s you against the world just shooting shyt
Destiny 2, titanfall 2, Infamous (whatever the fukk they calling the one on ps4)

fukk what these dudes are saying, here is another bad review on a game someone on this board said was good

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
this guy says it the worst part of watch dogs and tomb raider put together, oh and aspires to be farcry, who the fukk wants to aspire to be farcry

remember my brother got a letter from the FBI for bootlegging Farcry Africa, how the hell would you go to jail for bootlegging that shietty ass game

This guy thinks every game is trash, I wouldn't take zero punctuation reviews seriously.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
ps4_1.jpeg

:wow:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

It’s $20, just try it out for a few hours and return it/trade it in if you don’t like it.

daemonova

Daps
This guy thinks every game is trash, I wouldn't take zero punctuation reviews seriously.
he said that Destiny and Titanfall were better than every other game posted in this thread :upsetfavre:

daemonova

Daps
If you don’t plan on playing with your friends, just get a pc.
he's not wrong, console gaming is plagued by lazy unimaginative programmers who care more about units sold and not getting sued rather than making a good game

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
he said that Destiny and Titanfall were better than every other game posted in this thread :upsetfavre:
He didnt like thoses games either.

:stopitslime:

He will always find a reason that any and every game is trash, thats his gimmick, his reviews aren't meant to be taken seriously.

daemonova

Daps
He didnt like thoses games either.

:stopitslime:

He will always find a reason that any and every game is trash, thats his gimmick, his reviews aren't meant to be taken seriously.
reading compreshension,sir, he liked them better than the other games mentioned,

I know its comedy, I pay attention to the gameplay portions of the video