jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't forget making you feel ashamed because his son is gay

aafBayjc

Daps
con: i am seeing a lot of he-whore gold digging. trying to get with chicks to stay at her place, use her car and not work so he can stay home all day and watch jerry springer.

:russ: This is true, these nikkas don't know what it's like to have a bytch pay YOU child support :jawalrus:

Daps
I dont think people like Wayne Perry
Or Alpo were in gangs

Wayne M. Perry is a retired American businessman and became the National President of the Boy Scouts of America in May 2012.
140px-Wayne_Perry_-_BSA.jpg

:leon: he doesn't look like a gang banger to me, but you never know with these shady businessmen

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Wayne M. Perry is a retired American businessman and became the National President of the Boy Scouts of America in May 2012.

:leon: he doesn't look like a gang banger to me, but you never know with these shady businessmen
Stop googling you cac:sitdown:

havoc00

Pro
Daps

the fukk is this history class

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I don't know about that bruh..

My pops didn't force me to play sports, but he made sure I stayed busy at all times cause he knew thats how he used to get in trouble. So you are right about sitting round the house all day in my boxers cause that shyt wouldn't fly.

He wasn't trying to teach me how to fix cars and shyt around the house cause he didn't do that shyt himself, he paid somebody to fix that sh!t.

His dad wasn't around and he had to grow up fast so the main thing he did was allowed me to be kid. He don't force me to get a job in high (I did anyway) or worry about alot sh!t my potnas had to cause I would have plenty to worry about when I was grown.

Now in case where ya dad is a pretty shytty person, I totally understand....

But I'm almost afraid that I would be locked up now if my pops wasn't around :manny: