I’m giving all of you that got a problem with me a chance to throw hands

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
LOL @ This Failed Thread.

OP is a homo who secretly wants to booty rape other men.

Demonic fakkit.
I like to emasculate bytch ass nikkas like you that talk tough. So, I fukk you in the ass and show you whos the real man. Nothing gay about it, actually its alpha.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russ:

I wanted you in this thread so you can see what a cornball looks like wanting to fight strangers on the internet...

Didn't you inbox @Nicole0416 your address for a meet up to fight as well? :mjlol:

You and the OP are retards...

:yeshrug:

Please stop stalking me, cac :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I like to emasculate bytch ass nikkas like you that talk tough. So, I fukk you in the ass and show you whos the real man. Nothing gay about it, actually its alpha.
:mjtf: Dudes on this site are just going to let this faggit rapist cac live in here, after saying this type of shyt about male rape??

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You the grown man posing as a woman online and we let you live so why not?
:comeon:
Don't deflect from your homo roaming- we all know how dudes who constantly run with that type of deflection shyt are really about and how they end up. That's a blatant cover up for their own faq tendencies and bussy booty mentality. You just left your closet door wide open.
:unimpressed:
Nothing gay about forcible male anal rape and bragging about it, according to you??? Your beta bytch need to be a troll baiting bytch is showing-

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Damn they bushed a real nikka. Yall nikkas honestly aint respectful enough. Most yall be throwing all types of fukks and bytches at nikkas and then want to cry violence is not the answer.

Maybe yall should keep it respectful. Being disrespectful to strangers is not the move