Im dying right now after watching the news clip from this reporter.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Awesome guy. There's some kinda innocence about him you don't see often anymore.

Yeah he should have a show, but guys like him you need to keep away from the limelight. Dude's like him belong in the 'wild' where there are no contracts, fake bytches or whatever.

The guy who just smash smash smuuuassshed on a man with a hatchet and had another violent incident not too long ago? :usure: I'd say he's a seemingly honest, hardened street individual, with a laid back demeanor.

Did the guy who got smashed on go and beat his meat right after or am I mistaken?:dwillhuh:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
The guy who just smash smash smuuuassshed on a man with a hatchet and had another violent incident not too long ago? :usure: I'd say he's a seemingly honest, hardened street individual, with a laid back demeanor.

Did the guy who got smashed on go and beat his meat right after or am I mistaken?:dwillhuh:

you obviously missed the part where he said the lady was is in danger and "hes dead....good."

aRoMaN21

Daps
if you think about it, the guy whos dead cant tell his side of the story.
so who knows why he did what he did. :yeshrug:

maybe they were zooted and high at the recycling plant. guy tells the hitchhiker hes jesus and to follow him to be saved...hitchhiker gets in the car and like doubting thomas asks for a sign hes jesus. guy whos jesus takes up the challenge and winds up dead instead by taking that dare.
what a sikk twisted world we live in

odd how the hitchhiker originally said HE was driving.. :usure:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

I haven't laughed that hard at anything in a minute. I hope Kai made it to Maverick:obama:

I feel like we haven't seen the last of him :smugfavre:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
if you think about it, the guy whos dead cant tell his side of the story.
so who knows why he did what he did. :yeshrug:

maybe they were zooted and high at the recycling plant. guy tells the hitchhiker hes jesus and to follow him to be saved...hitchhiker gets in the car and like doubting thomas asks for a sign hes jesus. guy whos jesus takes up the challenge and winds up dead instead by taking that dare.
what a sikk twisted world we live in

odd how the hitchhiker originally said HE was driving.. :usure:

:rudy:

I guess you missed the part where the reporter said that the lady claims Kai saved her life.

aRoMaN21

Daps
:rudy:

I guess you missed the part where the reporter said that the lady claims Kai saved her life.
:whoa:

youre not getting what im saying dun.

was that lady chilling wit them b4 he (jesus) wanted to make a crash test dummy out of kai???? :rudy:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:whoa:

youre not getting what im saying dun.

was that lady chilling wit them b4 he (jesus) wanted to make a crash test dummy out of kai???? :rudy:

But dawg does it matter? He went crazy ran over a nikka and then snatched a woman up. I ain't the judge and jury but that nikka was trippin'. Something had to happen.

aRoMaN21

Daps
But dawg does it matter? He went crazy ran over a nikka and then snatched a woman up. I ain't the judge and jury but that nikka was trippin'. Something had to happen.

honestly... the only ones in the car were kai and "jesus"
and jesus is dead now and cant tell his side

so who knows wtf really happened.
dude went on some grizzly bear shyt and got hakked jimsaw duggin up.
b4 he crashed that car, there were only 2 people who knew what happened b4 he did it.
one is dead.
one is a hero.

im not debating or trying to prove a point. im only saying theres 2 sides and one side is m.i.a. literally. hes dead.
so who knows wtf made him bug out

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

b4 he crashed that car, there were only 2 people who knew what happened b4 he did it.
one is dead.
one is a hero.

im not debating or trying to prove a point. im only saying theres 2 sides and one side is m.i.a. literally. hes dead.

Drugs?

:yeshrug:

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Ayo! Aroman! Shut the fukk up u goof ass fakkit

It's clear the boi Kai was doin the rite thing

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

one is dead.
one is a hero.

:what:

"Jesus" didn't die, he's in jail and there's multiple witnesses

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDxKp22hmBY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDxKp22hmBY[/ame]

Dude actually has some talent :leon:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7hxITA9Zw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7hxITA9Zw[/ame]

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes not dead??? :ohhh:

but kai said... "he's dead....good"

was that the drugs talking? :usure:

Not only not dead, but he was sent to and released from a mental facility just days before the attack because he was claiming to be Jesus to some cops