Daps
Reppin
TDot
gif-baby-lawd-gif.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bruh, Im feeling this liquor too. I posted in the "what you drinking thread" The ritas my wife was making. she was talking about going to the strip club, but she passed the fukk out:yeshrug:

So i guess im posted up with yall nikkas

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Went to a wedding literally knew about 5 relatives thats it. You know i had a alcohol bevarge in my hand the whole time i the bartender knowing he didnt even have to ask me what i wanted he knew because i was at the bar constantly.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Went to a wedding literally knew about 5 relatives thats it. You know i had a alcohol bevarge in my hand the whole time i the bartender knowing he didnt even have to ask me what i wanted he knew because i was at the bar constantly.

:laugh:

God, I abhor weddings, outside their initial meanings

Too much pageantry :scusthov:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I usually like them another reason to party but this was the worst wedding ever i already made a thread about how i knew i would regret it. They stuck me at a table with all my mothers cousins that are like 50 years old who by the way ive never met it was awful. But wait it gets worse the person i sat next to was my moms cousins friend who is like a 60 year old crack head who wouldnt even shut the fukk up. I was hitting on the only two hot chicks there that were wait staff and they shut me down with the quickness horrible night.