Im done with this site

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm back .....fukk it I love some of y'all nikkaz

nah im not using a fukking brave app just for one website .....to the poster who said i'm from the Valley no i'm from B.road....I lived in the Valley when I was older tho

I don't live in the BX anymore

and to the other cats who were throwing shots at shots yalll only get half a bar fukk yall nikkaz

shout out to @TEKBEATZ

But yo coli fix your fukking sites

Sniper

All Star
Daps
It’s happened three times in a row when coming to this website and I don’t have an Android

66aeac64393f1380064150.png

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
I use Samsung browser with ad block on my s22 ultra and safari with two ad block extensions on my 12 pro max and I never see ads on this site or any other site and I don't have any refresh issues on virus pop ups.

You :flabbynsick: ass nikkas work these IT jobs but can't figure out how to block ads?

And nikkas on here will give yall solutions but yall don't wanna try them out. Just wanna bytch and moan like a female for attention :pachaha:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Apparently dumbasses with dumb assumptions come in all shapes and sizes. :stopitslime:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
It’s happened three times in a row when coming to this website and I don’t have an Android

66aeac64393f1380064150.png
I recently started getting this on chrome mobile, chrome desktop on the Coli is fine as I have adblock on my PC. Chrome extensions don't work on mobile.

Also :heh: at the virus site being called blessed breakthrough.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I recently started getting this on chrome mobile, chrome desktop on the Coli is fine as I have adblock on my PC. Chrome extensions don't work on mobile.

Also :heh: at the virus site being called blessed breakthrough.

Thanks for the info and confirmation!

And that site name’s crazy :russ:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Been on this shyt since 2012…… I remember when yall nikkaz crushed sohh.......this shyt is fukking unstable I couldn’t even finish typing this shyt on my iphone before it redirected to some spam virus shyt......fix this shyt man

how to finish typing shyt on my mac

peace
@TEKBEATZ
@Wepa Man
@LauderdaleBoss
@clanarchy
@Da Jungles

I

Last seen 4 minutes ago · Viewing thread Taxstone details what truly happened the night between him and Troy Ave

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I really don't understand.

I know I work in IT, but how hard is it to just take two seconds to look up an ad blocker for a mobile browser?

I'm on Android with brave browser. I've [almost] never had any problems. The moment I see any ads I lock that shït down immediately.

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I'm back .....fukk it I love some of y'all nikkaz

nah im not using a fukking brave app just for one website .....to the poster who said i'm from the Valley no i'm from B.road....I lived in the Valley when I was older tho

I don't live in the BX anymore

and to the other cats who were throwing shots at shots yalll only get half a bar fukk yall nikkaz

shout out to @TEKBEATZ

But yo coli fix your fukking sites
Didn't make it 24 hours :mjlol:

Glad you stayed tho breh :salute: