I'm debating myself. Come watch. This is an Asian woman who is authentically Black.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I will say something that permeates the entire spectrum of Blackness is high emotionalism. I've been negged and 1 starred for asking a question publicly in the hopes for clarity.

That's why political officials can get on Black platforms and say disrespectful ignorant shyt like “If you don't vote for me, you ain’t black” “I carry hot sauce in my bag” “I’m bringing Hope” not a plan for upward socio-political and economic growth. Nope, just “hope”. Because you nikkas all think like bytches. All emotion and damn near no logic. The majority of the males are just Big Mama with 30 times the testosterone. shyt is truly shameful.
Take your one star and sit down and SHUT UP! :mjlol:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Most of you are truly of the deaf, dumb, and blind. I understand how Umar, 19 keys, Jesse Jackson, etc just say fukk it and start hustling you nikkas.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Most of you are truly of the deaf, dumb, and blind. I understand how Umar, 19 keys, Jesse Jackson, etc just say fukk it and start hustling you nikkas.
You can't get upset when people disagree with what we think is an incorrect assessment and in all honesty your opinion. There is no absolute truth here just what you believe.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Had an Asian coworker, not sure which brand, but he said he was white. Adopted by white parents, raised around 95% white people, played hockey, married a redhead white woman, if you were on the phone with him he had the post-nasal drip monotone voice going on; basically said he was trans-racially "white". It was tongue-in-cheek, but he meant that shyt.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I will say something that permeates the entire spectrum of Blackness is high emotionalism. I've been negged and 1 starred for asking a question publicly in the hopes for clarity.

That's why political officials can get on Black platforms and say disrespectful ignorant shyt like “If you don't vote for me, you ain’t black” “I carry hot sauce in my bag” “I’m bringing Hope” not a plan for upward socio-political and economic growth. Nope, just “hope”. Because you nikkas all think like bytches. All emotion and damn near no logic. The majority of the males are just Big Mama with 30 times the testosterone. shyt is truly shameful.
Biden and Hillary got pilloried for those actions (although it later came out that Hillary really was a hot sauce enthusiast who carried it around).

I know you think you said something but you really didn’t. As an educated black man I don’t vote the way I do because of vague notions of hope and awkward patronizing activities by politicians. I do so because we have a binary choice in this country between one side that embraces neoliberal economic policy but can be pushed to adopt some progressive leaning policies (child tax credit for example greatly reduced child poverty, Obamacare is far from what’s needed but has given millions healthcare, etc). while the other side also does but will give nothing to those that aren’t wealthy. Further it’s now the home of white supremacist fascists who will implement draconian policies meant to disenfranchise and oppress anyone not a straight white male if they seize power. Trumps lies about fraud were ALL about black areas (Detroit, Philly,Atlanta) meaning he (and by association “they”) don’t think our votes should count and are actively trying to take them away. If it didn’t matter how you voted and both parties were the same that wouldn’t be the case. And I say that as someone who strongly dislikes the DNC.

No emotion in that calculation for myself and millions of black folks who make similar conclusions.