I'm debating myself. Come watch. This is an Asian woman who is authentically Black.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps

Black as in the culture Black. I agree when random African or Latin people say they're not Black because they're not part of that collective consciousness that came from American culture. I'm also not saying just hood culture is Black. Black is Tookie to Ben Carson to Scarlip to Karruche to Umar aka Jermaines scamming ass to this guy
main-qimg-d05764dbc3d83d488c411e6b9566c3cb-pjlq

Ok, but if the classic mixed-race Valley Girl is Black too and if this Asian girl grew up around a crew of those mixed girls with caucasian sensibilities and that crowd/environment influenced her, would you be able to recognize her “Blackness”? Or would you assume that the Asian girl grew up around yts and tries to wash her Asian culture away in the hopes of being accepted by White culture?

nkXSPwy.jpg

I'll be back, Self.

Ok, Self.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
....so what is authentically white behavior? Ask yourself that and then hopefully you realize how problematic this thought process is. Black is an ethnicity, not a set list of characteristics.
Agreed

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
how is a person authentically black?

Do they dip themselves in melanin or do they engage in injections

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Black is a race not a behavior.
Africoid is a race classification that I’ll accept, not Black. Saying Black is a race is like an Asian saying their race is Yellow. The only reason White people accept White as a race is because White has been socially engineered to be accepted as good, pure, intelligent, etc.

I think blackness is more than just an accent.

As do I. If she hid her accent it would look like a hood Black woman who was code-switching. Her Blackness seeps out of her pores.
....so what is authentically white behavior? Ask yourself that and then hopefully you realize how problematic this thought process is. Black is an ethnicity, not a set list of characteristics.

White culture is savagery at it’s finest veiled with a superiority complex with watered-down norms/mores pilfered from the many cultures it’s colonized. I agree that Black isn't a single set list of characteristics. I thought I conveyed that by highlighting different real examples and archetypes and saying they're all Black.

And analyzing your thoughts with the hopes to refine them is never a problematic process, Breh.

Last edited:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I will say something that permeates the entire spectrum of Blackness is high emotionalism. I've been negged and 1 starred for asking a question publicly in the hopes for clarity.

That's why political officials can get on Black platforms and say disrespectful ignorant shyt like “If you don't vote for me, you ain’t black” “I carry hot sauce in my bag” “I’m bringing Hope” not a plan for upward socio-political and economic growth. Nope, just “hope”. Because you nikkas all think like bytches. All emotion and damn near no logic. The majority of the males are just Big Mama with 30 times the testosterone. shyt is truly shameful.