I’m Currently In The Mirror Cutting My 11yo Locs One By One

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I got you in your feelings so bad you cried and made your USERNAME about me. :mjlol:
I expose you and keep my foot on your neck in every thread to the point you tried reporting me :mjlol:

I kicked your sh*t in back when you were @m-illitant AND @Hardest Since MC Ren :mjlol:
I exposed you for living in your mama basement :mjlol:
And I’ve immortalized you in google searches forever as a fake problack cuckold :mjlol:

And I’m never going to stop, @Hardest Since MC Ren :mjgrin:
nikka the whole forum been laughing and clowning your c00n midget p*ssy ass
:laff:
You been livid for 2 days straight

You do realize there was a poster going by You36InAKarateClass?
@Houston911

:heh:

Unlike you, I'm not attached to my username
Seeing you lose your shyt is funny

When exactly did u expose?
Why you fukking lie so much?
:mjtf:
You have been regurgitating the same shyt my other dikk riders been posting

I bodied you with just 1 thread
That's a fact

Go tussle with 10 year olds at the dojo

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
No dreads, still no white p*ssy for your c00n ass
What's next R_ranx?
Marines recruiter ain't called u back

Go cop some fukking stilts

:laff: :laff:

You can post all the laughing smilies you want, I own your soul you tap dancing CUCKOLD :russ: now pipe down before your mama hear you and make you go to bed :deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You’re quite possibly the only woman on this planet who has to pay for d*ck. There is absolutely nothing else needed sweetie :russ:
And yet again... you quote me with nothing but conjecture on repeat... :yawn:this whole thread of your fakkitry along with your copy and paste commentary for cac bytches and pasty hos that reads like the TLR version of Good Cac Hunting.
Take your bicuck buck banter the fuk to sleep or go cut a bonsai tree to decompress. Y’all two fools back and forth on these threads went from crabs in a barrel to c00ns in a bucket. Posting those anorexic baldi-locs down to your ass while posing for full body backshots . ,who you fooling :stopitslime:
screen-shot-2017-01-27-at-9-37-38-pm.png

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You can post all the laughing smilies you want, I own your soul you tap dancing CUCKOLD :russ: now pipe down before your mama hear you and make you go to bed :deadmanny:
Says the 5'4 c00n who's almost 50 making less than 50k a year in fukking North Carolina
Fantasizing about white p*ssy, posting :duck: on forums and taking karate classes with lil kids

full