I'm creating some real fly shyt for ladies ..., what type of shyt do y'all like?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I give up. Let me know when you have a release date. :snooze:
its all about internal feelings...like love songs

why do songs touch u the way they do....what about the lyrics that make u like the songs?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
thats more fashion design tho, im a artist looking to create artwork....i need creativity themes....i was think love and heartbreak

You need foundation though and you need to be educated in what you are selling. Cute is great but practical and cute is better. There is a lot of clothing out there. If you are serious then it needs to stand out in more ways than one.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need foundation though and you need to be educated in what you are selling. Cute is great but practical and cute is better. There is a lot of clothing out there. If you are serious then it needs to stand out in more ways than one.
like how?...u mean u think I should actually create the clothing and the images...my background is art

but i think youre on too something :jbhmm:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
like how?...u mean u think I should actually create the clothing and the images...my background is art

Like I said, your clothing should have build in support garments. Look at he spanx website SPANX by Sara Blakely | Shapewear, Bras, Leggings & Lingerie

pspxna-ms2437_wine_main_enh-z8-333569.jpg
pspxna-2185_black_main_enh-z8-287559.jpg
pspxna-ms20056lapisnightcheck_lapnc_main_enh-z8-333009.jpg

All these garments have built in support. Imagine if you could have stylish and more urban garments but had that built in support. If you customer base is BW you have to remember the majority of BW (in the US) are fat. So your clothing should be flattering and hide imperfections ie suck in guts, hide cellulite, cover bra fat etc.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, your clothing should have build in support garments. Look at he spanx website SPANX by Sara Blakely | Shapewear, Bras, Leggings & Lingerie

All these garments have built in support. Imagine if you could have stylish and more urban garments but had that built in support. If you customer base is BW you have to remember the majority of BW (in the US) are fat. So your clothing should be flattering and hide imperfections ie suck in guts, hide cellulite, cover bra fat etc.

If I may, wh don't you guys communicate offline and build on this idea. I don't want to see more ideas taken by other corporations ... mainly white guys.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If I may, wh don't you guys communicate offline and build on this idea. I don't want to see more ideas taken by other corporations ... mainly white guys.

Nah I'm just throwing out an idea at him. It's not that serious. It won't pop unless his original designs are fire. No worries.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dame: never thought this deeply about this, i was just going to create some ill art and put it on premade shyt....but now i gotta take all this in consideration

morris

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'm just throwing out an idea at him. It's not that serious. It won't pop unless his original designs are fire. No worries.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. That's what you fall into but this isn't my discussion and I'll just leave it at that.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:dame: never thought this deeply about this, i was just going to create some ill art and put it on premade shyt....but now i gotta take all this in consideration

Women have enough cheap shyt that's cute ie Forever 21, H&M, Zara, Hollister etc. You need to stand out if you're serious. Think outside the box. Don't be lazy.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women have enough cheap shyt that's cute ie Forever 21, H&M, Zara, Hollister etc. You need to stand out if you're serious. Think outside the box. Don't be lazy.
i feel u, but the clothes was just suppose to be merch....i wasnt trying to create like a whole fashion label or nothing, im just a artist that want sell my art on different shyt....like a rapper whos thing is music, but they sell merch n shyt on the side

but u make a great point....i should really think about this....never thought about the fashion aspect

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Brother. You spend so much time on here talking about your skills but I have still yet to know of any skills you have.

Most people making moves aren't shouting to the entire world about the moves they making.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so BW are fat? :jbhmm: u said it, not me :dame:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The majority of the population is fat. BW are no exception. Don't be dense.
yeah but u didn't specify that, u stated BW only, now I don't have a problem with that....but damn