I'm creating some real fly shyt for ladies ..., what type of shyt do y'all like?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My work is fire, but I'm an innovator....I don't want to create the same cliché shyt. When it comes to the ladies I'm at my best because appreciate real artistry

Example: colors, shapes, patterns and texture

Ima do some shyt for black women specifically....the theme will be empowering and tasteful....I don't do that hacky hotep shyt....where u have black women taking dikk, naked, having Orgasm's....giving BJ's n shyt

All my subjects will be dignified and fully clothed...I'm a real artist, I don't do this to hustle for p*ssy...I have actual skill

Then after that ima do some shyt for women in general...that's for all women no matter what color

My shyt is going to be stupid fly of course...I'm that dope, but the thing is I don't know what woman want to buy....I might start out with shirts because that's common

What types of themes and accessories y'all want...shirts and posters is nothing....I know y'all like that natural hair shyt, but let's dig deeper

What are themes that would really touch a female soul...let's get deep....I wanna get into the female mind...

Last edited:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Gee, I'd kinda like to answer this question but I really don't get it? :dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What type of themes do ladies like, no boring shyt....I want to dig deeper and talk about the pain and heart ache..just different shyt in general

None of that tired shyt, like that tired ass hotep and natural art, I'm trying to do something different

I just want to know, what do females go through? What r y'all dreams, aspirations?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Thanks...but naw, we gotta dig deeper

Like something dark but beautiful

7a0b5a27b8ddd1bf6cc211fa3aad3fb3.png

I'm not as creative as you

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7a0b5a27b8ddd1bf6cc211fa3aad3fb3.png

I'm not as creative as you
U don't got to be....I'm just trying to get into y'all head, 'marketing research ' is the politically correct term....

What make my audience tick?

Is it love, heartbreak, success , aspirations?

I'm trying to get onto y'all dome....all my shyt gotta have meaning....I cant do the same tired themes...I need something compelling, something that'll evoke emotion

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@PeridotPuss when u come back for you're once a year visit I need u too laced me with some heat

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Women love cute comfortable clothing that says "I spent a lot of money on what I am wearing." That's why so many women love the Victoria's Secret's sweatsuits. Women love shyt like that. Love it. Women also love shyt that hides their guts :francis: and makes their booties look bigger. Maybe you could make clothing that has built in shapewear a la Spanx but make it more stylish. Women also seem to like embellishments. Miss Me and Rock Revival are 2 lines I think BW would fukk with heavy is they weren't made for flat butt chicks. HTH

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women love cute comfortable clothing that says "I spent a lot of money on what I am wearing." That's why so many women love the Victoria's Secret's sweatsuits. Women love shyt like that. Love it. Women also love shyt that hides their guts :francis: and makes their booties look bigger. Maybe you could make clothing that has built in shapewear a la Spanx but make it more stylish. Women also seem to like embellishments. Miss Me and Rock Revival are 2 lines I think BW would fukk with heavy is they weren't made for flat butt chicks. HTH
thats more fashion design tho, im a artist looking to create artwork....i need creativity themes....i was think love and heartbreak

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can u give us some options to choose from ?

deeper subject matter.....nothing cliche....im looking to create things that evoke thought, emotion, feelings...that mean something besides....just being a cool looking image....more personal

i want my art to be like a song, poetry, tell stories of pain, heartbreak, triumph