I'm confused Brehs. I think this comedian is a racist, but I fux wit this standup. Shane Gillis

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:what: Y’all can’t be black Americans thinking this shyt is funny.What the fukk is happening to some black men when they can find this clearly racist cac funny:snoop:
Real Black men can laugh at this shyt because racist cacs know as well as anyone that we are superior :manny:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
So real black men can laugh with racist white men who joke about them :snoop: Yall see how crazy this shyt is wow
I ain’t laughing with no racist white boy fukk you
I didn't say "with", I said AT. With implies some measure of equality. You see them as something that could possibly be 1:1 with you. I'm laughing AT this shyt, them and their entire system, because it is all beneath me. I'm sure roaches talk shyt about humans too, and I would laugh at their jokes as well if they were funny :manny:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
:what: Y’all can’t be black Americans thinking this shyt is funny.What the fukk is happening to some black men when they can find this clearly racist cac funny:snoop:
You the annoying nikka at comedy shows catching feelings and disrupting the show, stay at home you p*ssy goddamn