I'm completely addicted to Twitter

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Twitter is cool, I like it cause if shyt happens I usually see it on Twitter before I see it anywhere else.

The hoes are cool, but I rather just follow them on instagram so I don't have to hear them hoes talk about nothing all day.

And the hoes think they saying some good shyt cause the nikkas be on their nuts and gassing them up.

I only know 2 dudes who actually get p*ssy from twitter on the regular and its be cause they got some pull locally with the radio station. But I'll see one of my potnas trying to get at a chick. I check her page and the bytch is Nevada :stopitslime:

But I just like it cause it not a bunch a bullshyt on it like FB now, and I can basically say whatever the fukk I want.. and could give a shyt who doesn't like it

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Twitter is the ultimate time killer, I can be bored and spend 2 hours on there with ease... Easily the GOAT social network

Add me on there @Tahir369

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
If you're a celebrity or professional athlete or somethin i could understand, but for everyday mufukkas i just never understood da point of it. Trynna read dat shyt be havin a nikka like :wtf:

I just never felt da attraction to it. Dere's already more than enough self absorbing, self congratulatory, self-deluding "tools" in today's society as it is. Different strokes i guess.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
twitter is alright for sports and some music shyt.. i rarely post anything.

one thing that annoys me though is seeing people you know just about beg for attention off musicians/celebrities/athletes on it... asking for retweets and all that... woman not that bothered with but men it makes me look at them in a different light a bit.