I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Since you said I should have bumped a Flat Earth thread, and that I was "derailing" (even though YOU called ME out), I'll make a thread where the entire subject is me beating your talking points down @xCivicx

From the other thread:

The Earth isn't a perfect sphere, it is slightly oblate. Take a perfect circle and superimpose it over that image. Oh wait, I did that for you:

Why are you expecting to see stars in that image? Do you know how exposure works? No, of course you don't-- the camera is trying to take an image of the Earth, which, while illuminated by the Sun, is extremely bright. This causes the Earth to appear perfectly in the image, but stars wouldn't be able to be seen. I demonstrate this for you, again:

None of those movies or video games were in the 70s when that image was taken, so you can stop. We had no technology even close to the detail in that image from '72, what the hell are you talking about?

And composite image =/= computer manipulated. A puzzle is a composite image, genius. Those aren't computer manipulated. You don't know what words mean, so let me help you with that too:

Composite- made up of distinct parts or elements

And as I said, The Blue Marble ISN'T a composite; it is a single image of the Earth from space, taken on ACTUAL FILM in 1972, which was before computer generated imagery.

Post any questions you had for me in the other thread in here, and I will gladly eat them shyts. :demonic:

1. Flat Earth is arguably he most retarded "theory" of modern times.
2. When that L popped up on the screen, I screamed. I needed that :russ: :handshake:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And come to find out dude never even graduated from college

I think this is the worst part. He's been in these threads using the idea that he even went to college to dunk on people that may or may not have gone to college.

Now he's claiming he's a drop out :stopitslime:

And ain't nothing necessarily wrong with being a drop out, but what the fukk was the point of claiming a college you very likely didn't even attend, let alone graduated from?

:dahell:

It's because he obviously thought that gave him any credibility with this topic, but what's funny is COMPUTER ENGINEERING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SHAPE OF THE EARTH.

This is why he tossed in that he "minored in physics", because he finally realized computer engineering has nothing to do with the shape of the planet :mjlol:

This brother can't even answer what an inertial reference frame is, a core tenet of physics. This is why he keeps asking about how planes fly on the globe.

Just embarrassing.

I don't even care if he attended college, I just want to debate Flat Earth.

But this nikka is making rookie physics mistakes and claiming to have had courses in the subject :snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I think this is the worst part. He's been in these threads using the idea that he even went to college to dunk on people that may or may not have gone to college.

Now he's claiming he's a drop out :stopitslime:

And ain't nothing necessarily wrong with being a drop out, but what the fukk was the point of claiming a college you very likely didn't even attend, let alone graduated from?

:dahell:

It's because he obviously thought that gave him any credibility with this topic, but what's funny is COMPUTER ENGINEERING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SHAPE OF THE EARTH.

This is why he tossed in that he "minored in physics", because he finally realized computer engineering has nothing to do with the shape of the planet :mjlol:

This brother can't even answer what an inertial reference frame is, a core tenet of physics. This is why he keeps asking about how planes fly on the globe.

Just embarrassing.

I don't even care if he attended college, I just want to debate Flat Earth.

But this nikka is making rookie physics mistakes and claiming to have had courses in the subject :snoop:
Breh I started as a computer engineering technology major before switching to Information technology and you're right. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with physics, astrology, or any of that shyt y'all talking about in this thread.

I had to take physics 1 and 2, as well as discrete math 1 and 2 and I'm not crazy enough to act like I understand the physics of the universe :mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I think he thinks asking for a ban bet scares people off :mjlol:

Can't fake the student directory :ufdup:

You should ensure, whatever this directory is, is accounting for all students that enrolled in GT at one time or another, otherwise, it's probably only capturing current students and *graduates* and if buddy dropped out, as he purported, then he would not be captured as either.

He may hit you with an unofficial transcript or a class schedule showing that he was enrolled at one time or another which should be sufficient. His transcript should also show his major/minor. He could dead all of this if he posted that.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You should ensure, whatever this directory is, is accounting for all students that enrolled in GT at one time or another, otherwise, it's probably only capturing current students and *graduates* and if buddy dropped out, as he purported, then he would not be captured as either.

He may hit you with an unofficial transcript or a class schedule showing that he was enrolled at one time or another which should be sufficient. His transcript should also show his major/minor. He could dead all of this if he posted that.

I'm not going to discuss how I got the information I got just yet. Don't want to give him an opportunity to weasel out of it. Besides, anyone can photoshop a transcript on the internet. I checked Luken for trying to photoshop an $82,000 check

:mjlol:

Buddy claims to have dropped out around 2017 which was his 4th year apparently, but claimed to have still been living on campus in 2020. This is not possible, so he's most definitely lying. That's 7 years, gang.

Frankly, I don't care IF he went to school-- that's not the purpose of this thread. That's his quarrel with Uncouth. Only reason I am entertaining it in the first place is because he went there.

I don't care about his schooling. He's a Flerf, and that's my main issue.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You KNEW what time it was when he conflated a sidereal day with a solar day and claimed the moon was a hologram!!!

'Da' mAtH aIn'T mAtHiN'!!!!'
:laff::laff::laff:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm not going to discuss how I got the information I got just yet. Don't want to give him an opportunity to weasel out of it. Besides, anyone can photoshop a transcript on the internet. I checked Luken for trying to photoshop an $82,000 check

:mjlol:

Buddy claims to have dropped out around 2017 which was his 4th year apparently, but claimed to have still been living on campus in 2020. This is not possible, so he's most definitely lying. That's 7 years, gang.

Frankly, I don't care IF he went to school-- that's not the purpose of this thread. That's his quarrel with Uncouth. Only reason I am entertaining it in the first place is because he went there.

I don't care about his schooling. He's a Flerf, and that's my main issue.

giphy.gif

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
@xCivicx has been pretending to know about physics for YEARS

Has debated dozens of posters about science/space

Always has a tactic wherein either he runs away
Or just does not accept facts
His debates NEVER truly end though
He always finds a way to prolong the "flat earth/satellites not real" bullshyt

This has been going on for YEARS
pretending and lying

I am no scientist though
His crime against me was calling me a caucasian
Out of nowhere he just starts calling me a fat caucasian

fyi
I am not a caucasian and I have lost weight

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You KNEW what time it was when he conflated a sidereal day with a solar day and claimed the moon was a hologram!!!

'Da' mAtH aIn'T mAtHiN'!!!!'
:laff::laff::laff:
When I told him I saw Mars with a telescope as a kid, he told me it wasn't a planet, it was just a light in the sky.

Once he said that I had to turn that dummy over to Jesus :hubie: