Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
South Africa :wtf:

Are u white or black.?

Man I used to be scared of guns too. Then I went and learned all about them, safety, how they work, how to shoot, etc. Now I'm :violent:

Black, if I get a gun it would have to be illegal and I don't want to deal with the consequences of shoot someone with it.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Since you're afraid of handling the problem head on, I'll give you an alternative. Get a couple of Foscam cameras.
Foscam.us - Wireless IP Cameras

I have 2. You can check them from your smart phone. They also have a motion detector that takes pictures and sends them to your email. Night vision, all that good shyt.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:beli: stop bein a bytch

call in sick from work, park around the block, tool up and wait for them.:birdman:

or you could call the cops
:rudy: if you need to do all this shyt, move cuz you're living in the wrong part of town

tooly is a must but if u gotta stake out nikkas and you aint doing the robbin, you just need to live somewhere else :facepalm:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I bought I house last year and it has been broken into 6 or 7 times. I installed more burglar bars last month but the came today and fukked that shyt up. The alarm is usless coz the are only reactionary don't know what to do now :to:

I think they will be back to finish what they started tomorrow when I am at work.

they smelt the bytch in you when you said howdy neighbor

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Since you're afraid of handling the problem head on, I'll give you an alternative. Get a couple of Foscam cameras.
Foscam.us - Wireless IP Cameras

I have 2. You can check them from your smart phone. They also have a motion detector that takes pictures and sends them to your email. Night vision, all that good shyt.

This is what i ended up doing. Works like a charm.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
OT

South Africa man:ufdup:

How old are you? I'm presuming you're atleast middle class to own a house in SA amd worry about burglars? What do you do for a living breh? Asking all of this cuz I'm very sickened of the setting between the :leostare:'s and the actual people that should be the bosses in their owm fukkin country:to:

What's crazy is the :leostare:'s really pronounce the word breh like that don't they?

Anyhow, the best of luck with your house, it's a messed up situation. I live in a flat pretty much downtown so thank goodness I'm not worrying about break ins yet