I'm catching Ls brehs

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I bought I house last year and it has been broken into 6 or 7 times. I installed more burglar bars last month but the came today and fukked that shyt up. The alarm is usless coz the are only reactionary don't know what to do now :to:

I think they will be back to finish what they started tomorrow when I am at work.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I bought I house last year and it has been broken into 6 or 7 times. I installed more burglar bars last month but the came today and fukked that shyt up. The alarm is usless coz the are only reactionary don't know what to do now :to:

I think they will be back to finish what they started tomorrow when I am at work.

You need a pit bull and guns

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I been in this situation. Threadstarter can't even get piece of mind while he trying to earn a living. U can't make a house burglar proof, u can only hope to make it difficult enough where it ain't worth it for them. U got guns yet? Look into some of those rolling shutters for ur windows. Get security doors too.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What state do you live in? If you can, buy some guns, park around the block and sneak into your crib and wait. Lay them niccas out and let them sit there stinking like trophies for the block to see.

Only do this if your state has the castle law.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
What state do you live in? If you can, buy some guns, park around the block and sneak into your crib and wait. Lay them niccas out and let them sit there stinking like trophies for the block to see.

Only do this if your state has the castle law.

I stay in South Africa and getting a legal gun in very difficult but I don't like guns I'm bytch made brehs :to:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
6 or 7 times, breh? Damn.

I know your pain though. I had a house broken into once. I used to have a recording studio that I rented out. Got too comfortable and had a habit of not setting the alarm. Sleeping with my eyes open. Some nikkas ran up in the spot one day while I was in class. Musta been a customer who knew what I had up in there.

I had 2 pits too. The male was shot dead and the bytch was gone and presumed stolen.

Probably the worst L of my life. :no:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I stay in South Africa and getting a legal gun in very difficult but I don't like guns I'm bytch made brehs :to:

South Africa :wtf:

Are u white or black.?

Man I used to be scared of guns too. Then I went and learned all about them, safety, how they work, how to shoot, etc. Now I'm :violent:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you been hit up that much otta be someone on your street doing it

This is why it's good having semi good relations with those stay at home moms on your street

They are like hawks

Daps
get a couple of dogs breh. even if they take one of them nikkas out you got 3 more coming out the living room like

DMX2.jpg

:russ: :russ: