I'm buying a Larrybox Brehs....

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I could have sworn you said you was from Manassas or some shyt out that way.
I was just curious cuz I was just out that way. I was gonna show you how the GREENER side rolls :smoker:

Nahh I live in pg you probably saw me.talking to ny#1draftpick he use to live out that way.

Greener side :rudy:

Even the pillow I have on my recliner is blue only personify greatest :smygbiden:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nahh I live in pg you probably saw me.talking to ny#1draftpick he use to live out that way.

Greener side :rudy:

Even the pillow I have on my recliner is blue only personify greatest :smygbiden:
No, blue is associated with sadness. I'm feeling blue :(

Green is associated with the motherland. With Earth. Or if you trying to fly high :smoker:

Blue is representative of water which flows from your eyes as you wait on Uncharted 4 to drop in about 2yrs

Stop being blue, join the greener side :win:
Fixed :blessed:

Playing the co op on gears is some of the most fun I had last gen.
That is the most underrated feature of Gears. The Co-op. Everyone talks about the multi
I enjoyed the campaign of Gears 3 with friends more than any other campaign I've played possibly EVER.
Ditto with Halo Reach campaign :manny:

nikkaz was HYPED on sony when Resistance 2 let you do that.. but the game must have been some shyt :mjlol:
But the idea is great. Glad the best franchises on xbox did it. Maybe Uncharted 4 could do it :ohhh:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I actually recommend everbody do this.

Especially PS4 stans...

Best buy has the 14 day return policy, no questions asked.

Anybody on the fence, please see for your self how lame the system is and come and report your findings.