I'm Bi-Racial, Not Black Damn It! :Snoop:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
It ain't about claiming shyt, them nikkas is Black. even if they don't wanna accept it or you don't want to accept them. Half them folks was darker than me or my color FOH. You saying only Dijmon Hounsou looking cats is Black?

I think hes saying no Black person has a non-Black parent.......

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If one of your parents isn't black, how the fukk can you be black? You are mixed race or bi-racial.
We don't need to claim these brehs. A proportion of them hate us and look down on us anyway:stopitslime:

I've got love for any half-black people that treat us in an even-handed manner. I don't assume, I wait and see how they interact with me before I pass judgement.

I can't lie, I love some of these mixed girls :steviej:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Nope they are neither
Keep telling yourself that.

In the end no matter if their label is mixed they are still a direct combination with black and white so they are both.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i always say go back 50 years ago, see if oyu wouldnt be getting hosed down or lynched
but im half white as the kkk strings your ass up

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If you pour a cup of milk into a glass of chocolate milk, youre still gonna be left with a glass of chocolate milk though it becoming somewhat diluted :ld:
wrong. if you dump milk into chocolate it becomes chocolate milk.

I dont want these people claiming black tbh.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas are full of shyt.

There was a long ass thread about how bi-racial shouldn't be considered "black," so it's okay when black people don't claim them, but when THEY don't consider themselves black, they're self-hating? :wtf:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
People only claim what will benefit them.

Bi-racial people aren't black..Sad thing is these c00ns who get with these white women, the white women act more "black" (ghetto) then any black woman I've ever seen.

You can't be pro black, if you're mixed.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
People only claim what will benefit them.

Bi-racial people aren't black..Sad thing is these c00ns who get with these white women, the white women act more "black" (ghetto) then any black woman I've ever seen.

You can't be pro black, if you're mixed.
yes you can, if thats the environment you grew up in...

if you have a mostly black family..or were raised by black people, then you could easily be pro black..

but if you're bi racial and raised by a white family then it prob wouldnt work..but its really about who you came up around..

i know cats who are 100% black but they give less fukks about black people as a whole than cats with 1 drop in them..for lack of better terms, shyt cant be so black and white.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
yes you can, if thats the environment you grew up in...

if you have a mostly black family..or were raised by black people, then you could easily be pro black..

but if you're bi racial and raised by a white family then it prob wouldnt work..but its really about who you came up around..

i know cats who are 100% black but they give less fukks about black people as a whole than cats with 1 drop in them..for lack of better terms, shyt cant be so black and white.
Don't you think that's being hypocritical?

You can't be like "fukk the white man, black power" and shyt on white people but have a white mom or dad and white family?

That's self hate..

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Don't you think that's being hypocritical?

You can't be like "fukk the white man, black power" and shyt on white people but have a white mom or dad and white family?

That's self hate..
i guess..it just depends on how big a part of their life the white person is. it doesnt seem like it'd be easy to rep anything as a biracial person. and who wants to rep just "biracial"..shyt alot of people fall under that category today

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
i guess..it just depends on how big a part of their life the white person is. it doesnt seem like it'd be easy to rep anything as a biracial person. and who wants to rep just "biracial"..shyt alot of people fall under that category today
I just view it as this, embrace both sides black and white. fukk all this self hate shyt and be yourself.

Just when I hear someone bi-racial saying "man these p*ssy ass crackaz holding me down"

And their mom looks like this, its like :dwillhuh::comeon::what::beli:

ghetto-white-chicks1.jpg