I'm Bi-Racial, Not Black Damn It! :Snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

my problem with this video is that these people, in spite of how they may perceive themselves, are considered black by almost everyone that encounters them. no one will ever mistake them for "white," yet they try to excuse their self-hate by using this argument that being bi-racial removes them from traditional classifications of race.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They do this Becsuse they know they can claim black when they want.
If we kick them out they got no home we keep letting these disloyal mothers in our home.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you pour a cup of milk into a glass of chocolate milk, youre still gonna be left with a glass of chocolate milk though it becoming somewhat diluted :ld:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Let's keep it one hunned and stop beating around the bush. They only do this because they hate every ounce of black inside of them. They're fukkin demonic human beings. The only biracials you hear this crap from are ppl with black in em. They should be eradicated. Fukkin cac lovin niccas!!! :pacspit:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

my problem with this video is that these people, in spite of how they may perceive themselves, are considered black by almost everyone that encounters them. no one will ever mistake them for "white," yet they try to excuse their self-hate by using this argument that being bi-racial removes them from traditional classifications of race.

the chick from 1:26-1:38 :whew: She could get it. I dig her :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Why do we have to accept them as black? We need more racial pride where we stop accepting every mutt that wanna claim black. Especially O.P.

It ain't about claiming shyt, them nikkas is Black. even if they don't wanna accept it or you don't want to accept them. Half them folks was darker than me or my color FOH. You saying only Dijmon Hounsou looking cats is Black?