I'm about to venture into the land of the fit brehs...

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I'm signing up at the local YMCA in my area.

I've done the same thing. the prices over there are much cheaper in my opinion. they don't have all the weights where I go but it will do for now. they have a swimming pool, computer room, and a basketball court.

I really enjoy going to my local gym because there are not many people in there. love when the old heads drop knowledge about life, lifting, women, fitness, and health. a valuable experience and a way to get connections.

crazy thing is planet fitness weights are a little different from the community center gyms. I like the community center weights more. keep up the good work and never give up. your progression is improving. I can see the results. :myman:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There isn't a limit but if you are doing a high amount of sets and reps as a beginner then you have to question is the weight heavy enough.

Drop the information on what plan you are using.

I was originally trying to do a 5 day split.
Saw one that says
Day 1-Chest
Day 2- back
Day 3-shoulders
Day 4- arms
Day 5- legs

And do abs everyday after each

But I couldn't do the five so I cut it to 4 and combined shoulders and Arms.

And Ive been doing ab workouts same day
And different cardio (stair stepper, treadmill, bike)at the end of each workout

No particular workouts. I've just been using every machine for the specific body parts
And Googled dumbell exercises for each.

I do 4 sets of 13.. next week when I start chest day again I'm going to increase the weights slightly

I've actually lost 6lbs since Sunday

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've done the same thing. the prices over there are much cheaper in my opinion. they don't have all the weights where I go but it will do for now. they have a swimming pool, computer room, and a basketball court.

I really enjoy going to my local gym because there are not many people in there. love when the old heads drop knowledge about life, lifting, women, fitness, and health. a valuable experience and a way to get connections.

crazy thing is planet fitness weights are a little different from the community center gyms. I like the community center weights more. keep up the good work and never give up. your progression is improving. I can see the results. :myman:

I'm only here for the weight room at the moment. But once I get to a comfortable level ima start balling and take swimming lessons (never learned) might as well take advantage of all the facilities they provide

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I stopped doing updates because my sciatica was giving me problems so I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks(haven't worked out but I've still been eating healthy). I just started exercising at home again on Thursday and I'm about to hit the gym up on Sunday. Pics of my progress taken yesterday