I'm about to join #Catset in a few day's: I need some helpful tips

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
a cat can live 15 years

i see a lot of people who pump fake on adoption and fukk up and be tryna return adult cats to the shelter like unwanted purchases and they get put down because they are deemed too old to adopt. kittens can be cute but they a lot of work.

lifestyle wise cats don't need much attention but it's a life and deserves dedication. think long term...

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
1.Get your pet fixed, but if you adopting they should already be fixed. Cats in heat are the worst.

2. Make sure you get all the vaccinations.

3. When introducing new cat to a new home, dont let the cat just start running everywhere, they will just hide. Introduce your home one room at a time, make sure they dont have ability to run or hide and let them get accustomed to their new surroundings from there.

4. Understand if Cat is an outdoor cat or an indoor cat. If she is an outdoor cat you are going to have issues of her running out of the house, so try your best to train her to stay close to the house. I have a very expensive Cat that was bred to be indoors, so even when she goes outside, she never goes far.

5. Get Cat Food Specifically for Cats that have been fixed (assuming she has been fixed) do not it feed it random cheap market brand cat food. I feed my cat Royal Canine Brand Food only

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
1.Get your pet fixed, but if you adopting they should already be fixed. Cats in heat are the worst.

2. Make sure you get all the vaccinations.

3. When introducing new cat to a new home, dont let the cat just start running everywhere, they will just hide. Introduce your home one room at a time, make sure they dont have ability to run or hide and let them get accustomed to their new surroundings from there.

4. Understand if Cat is an outdoor cat or an indoor cat. If she is an outdoor cat you are going to have issues of her running out of the house, so try your best to train her to stay close to the house. I have a very expensive Cat that was bred to be indoors, so even when she goes outside, she never goes far.

5. Get Cat Food Specifically for Cats that have been fixed (assuming she has been fixed) do not it feed it random cheap market brand cat food. I feed my cat Royal Canine Brand Food only

I'm getting a kitten. I live in an apartment. Do you think it will try to run out?

My cat will be an indoor cat