I’m about to fly over NyC in a helicopter with the doors off. Just incase I don’t make it.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yea bro that shyt was lit. The Hudson River looks like a giant ice rink from the sky.

We passed over some housing project in Jersey City and I took out some peanuts from my pocket and threw it at them.

Damn that sounds dope.

I'm still keeping the doors closed though if I ever ride in the chopper :hubie:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Damn that sounds dope.

I'm still keeping the doors closed though if I ever ride in the chopper :hubie:
lol I ain’t going to hold you. The wind is so strong that the doors might as well be closed.

I could barely stretch my legs but I had to have the doors open. I’m 6ft 4 and my homie is 6ft 1 and that helicopter was smaller than the Honda civic.

Nah doors open B

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
lol I ain’t going to hold you. The wind is so strong that the doors might as well be closed.

I could barely stretch my legs but I had to have the doors open. I’m 6ft 4 and my homie is 6ft 1 and that helicopter was smaller than the Honda civic.

Nah doors open B
Damn cuh you had ya feet hanging out the do' while helicoptering over Manhattan :krs:

Tha bih had a sunroof too didn't it I bet you was sittin up out that bytch stuntin:myman:

Your so cool man

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Nah doors open B

wait hold up you did that shyt with another breh :dame:

:mjlol: