I'm about to contact my sister who cut me off for allegedly not liking blk women

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
What's up with your pops breh :picard:

He's on that herschel walker type of time? If so I don't blame you at all :picard:

He's the heir to the throne to the kingdom of c00n.

I think he probably has dementia.

He doesn't wanna apologize for calling me a Nazi, that's fine. I can hold a grudge longer than he can stay alive. :manny:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
He's the heir to the throne to the kingdom of c00n.

I think he probably has dementia.

He doesn't wanna apologize for calling me a Nazi, that's fine. I can hold a grudge longer than he can stay alive. :manny:

Damn breh I'm sorry you have to deal with that shyt.

I won't lie, last line had me laughing :mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Damn breh I'm sorry you have to deal with that shyt.

I won't lie, last line had me laughing :mjlol:

Truthfully, it's a blessing.

I've hated him my whole life.

His adoration of Trump and ensuing behavior is just the cherry on top of a long life dealing with a narcissistic, emotionally abusive a$$hole.

This just gives me an excuse not to have to deal with him.

It's kind of a win.

Dont@Me

đŸ˜¡
Daps
Truthfully, it's a blessing.

I've hated him my whole life.

His adoration of Trump and ensuing behavior is just the cherry on top of a long life dealing with a narcissistic, emotionally abusive a$$hole.

This just gives me an excuse not to have to deal with him.

It's kind of a win.
Maybe he sees the same characteristics that in trump as he does himself (which you just mentioned) which is why he likes him so much

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he could stand in line for 2 hours for the right to pay some white man $10,000 to lick Donald Trumps balls, he would go through the line twice.

And that's fine I guess. It's his decision.

But what he's not gonna do is call me a Nazi for not doing the same.

He's a nothing-ass c00n-loser.

fukk him. :manny:
man gone & patch it up with the OG. Especially if that’s the only big issue you’ve had. Life too short for that

@Squirrel same too you . If y’all in the same state just go pop up or have another family member reach out

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
man gone & patch it up with the OG. Especially if that’s the only big issue you’ve had. Life too short for that

@Squirrel same too you . If y’all in the same state just go pop up or have another family member reach out

Nah, I'm good.

This is a man who thought it was fit to show me a sex tape he made with a prostitute about ten years ago. Keeping in mind he was in his 60's and is still married to my mom.

He's pathetic and I despise him.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Nah, I'm good.

This is a man who thought it was fit to show me a sex tape he made with a prostitute about ten years ago. Keeping in mind he was in his 60's and is still married to my mom.

He's pathetic and I despise him.
Still got that video, breh?

Nah. I'm kidding around. Sound like your grudge is legit.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Still got that video, breh?

Nah. I'm kidding around. Sound like your grudge is legit.

I kept a copy of it as leverage in case he ever tried to fukk over my mother in divorce proceedings.

She refuses to leave him though. She's old school and committed to her vows. He does not deserve her, at all.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I kept a copy of it as leverage in case he ever tried to fukk over my mother in divorce proceedings.

She refuses to leave him though. She's old school and committed to her vows. He does not deserve her, at all.
Smart. Gotta have mom's back. Wild disgusting that he even showed you that, let alone get your hands on it. Homie sounds horrible.